I would like to know the solution to make a perfect landing with Fs passenger

because after multi test i have the same resultat -----> hard landing and crash

However i respect the VAPP

for instance at landing:

My total Weight was 55,000 KG

my fuel 3745 KG

with 120 Pax

MCDU VAPP 123

BUT I have a hard Landing !!! (my airbus doesn't flare... with autoland it's perhaps the issue)

PS: my airbus X was loading with Fspassenger and not AirbusloadManager

and on the FMC i have the parameters of fs passenger I have check !

Please help me to understand

• Aerosoft

Hello

I would like to know the solution to make a perfect landing with Fs passenger

because after multi test i have the same resultat -----> hard landing and crash

However i respect the VAPP

for instance at landing:

My total Weight was 55,000 KG

my fuel 3745 KG

with 120 Pax

MCDU VAPP 123

BUT I have a hard Landing !!! (my airbus doesn't flare... with autoland it's perhaps the issue)

PS: my airbus X was loading with Fspassenger and not AirbusloadManager

and on the FMC i have the parameters of fs passenger I have check !

Please help me to understand

Our autoland does put her down rather hard, that's a limitation of the FSX FBW systems in FSX that we use. But I do find FSPassengers very picky on landings. Airbus aircraft always land harder then Boeings, certainly in an autoland. Isn't it possible to tell FSPassenger that some aircraft simply use a higher vertical speed then others?

Our autoland does put her down rather hard, that's a limitation of the FSX FBW systems in FSX that we use. But I do find FSPassengers very picky on landings. Airbus aircraft always land harder then Boeings, certainly in an autoland. Isn't it possible to tell FSPassenger that some aircraft simply use a higher vertical speed then others?

I thinks it's not possible to tell that at Fspassenger !

So any chance to resolve this issue in fspassenger?

• Aerosoft

I thinks it's not possible to tell that at Fspassenger !

So any chance to resolve this issue in fspassenger?

I'll do some landings tomorrow morning with different weights and see if there is a combination that lands it too hard.

Surprises me that FSPassenger does not differentiate between aircraft, I'll talk to them the next time I meet them. Some aircraft are just flown onto the runway while others float and loose speed until the wheels touch.

I'll do some landings tomorrow morning with different weights and see if there is a combination that lands it too hard.

Surprises me that FSPassenger does not differentiate between aircraft, I'll talk to them the next time I meet them. Some aircraft are just flown onto the runway while others float and loose speed until the wheels touch.

i hope you will find the good combination to perfect landing because i love fs passenger and i love Airbus X so if can't realize perfect landing it's very sad for me

I'm surprise to that fspassenger not differentiate between aircraft maybe boeing and airbus are the same for Fspassenger and there are juste difference between big airplanes and small airplanes as boeing and cessna...

I personally have not had a problem with it in FSpax. All my landings thus far have been at 190- 200 fpm or so.

I don't recall my aircraft weight but I normally land with about an hours fuel reserve.

... I guess that's another limitation of the default FBW system...... Why don't you guys eventually buy the Wilco FBW and incorporate it in your bus ??? let's keep pride apart and collaborate all !!!

• Upvote 2

I personally have not had a problem with it in FSpax. All my landings thus far have been at 190- 200 fpm or so.

I don't recall my aircraft weight but I normally land with about an hours fuel reserve.

You landing with autoland until the touchdown ?

(problem with nosedive or not ? )

OR

You landing on manual ?

... I guess that's another limitation of the default FBW system...... Why don't you guys eventually buy the Wilco FBW and incorporate it in your bus ??? let's keep pride apart and collaborate all !!!

I bought the wilco bus and with fspassenger it's perfect

but what is it FBW ? ... sorry i m not expert

and how incorporate in the Airbus X ???

thanks

thanks thomas

however,

If you land at -800ft in fspassengers you makes a crash

-500 600ft Very hard landing

under 300 ft smooth landing for Fspassenger only....

with airbus wilco there is no problem so i want the same things with my airbus X

Hello Folks,

I believe there is a small update in hand to get this to a lower FPM landing rate.

hello shaun

you talk about this: " Please do the following.

1) De-install the product using the windows control panel software applet

2) check the FSXMainFolder\SimObjects\Airplanes\ folder and delete any remaining folder that starts with Aerosoft Airbus*

3) check the FSXMainFolder\modules folder and remove the GPSModule.dll if it still there

4) check the dll.xml that you will find here

Windows7: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX

Vista:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

XP:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and remove the following lines if they are still there

<Launch.Addon>

<Name>GPS Module</Name>

<Disabled>False</Disabled>

<ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>

<Path>Modules\GPSModule.dll</Path>

<DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName>

<DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName>

</Launch.Addon>

Once done then re-install V1.20 "

if i do that you believe i can realize a smooth landing with fspassenger ?

thanks

thanks thomas

however,

If you land at -800ft in fspassengers you makes a crash

-500 600ft Very hard landing

under 300 ft smooth landing for Fspassenger only....

with airbus wilco there is no problem so i want the same things with my airbus X

Hi,

try something within FSPX:

select "FSPassengers" in your FSX-files and select "Config" and then "manual-failure". Look for "tireblowonlanding" and change the 37 in a -1. Then have a try with rough FPM like 700ft.

Hi,

try something within FSPX:

select "FSPassengers" in your FSX-files and select "Config" and then "manual-failure". Look for "tireblowonlanding" and change the 37 in a -1. Then have a try with rough FPM like 700ft.

Ok thank

But in reality we can landing at -700Ft or this is hard landing ?

finally i prefer to land on manual

i makes a nice landing with fspassenger because full autolanding it's all the time a crash due to nosedive and flare very late....

can't wait the new update !

Fspassengersx have not been updated since the release. I assume they don't change anything. Sad, because flying without fspassengers is so much better and fun.

Ok thank

But in reality we can landing at -700Ft or this is hard landing ?

Yes, of course you can land the original with -700 ft/min! The passengers will "feel" this landing, but it´s absolutely o.k.

and sometimes even necessary (wet runway to avoid skidding etc.)

But more important:

Yesterday I asked a friendly A340 cpt. of Lufthansa: how often did you perform an autoland?

He answered: three times in 12 years!

Three times!!!

Folks, autolands are nearly never done in real life!!!

Timo

• Upvote 1

Hello Timo,

I spoke to our pilot of the 767 who flew us from EGCC to KORD after he landed in some miserable weather and asked about his landing, he said it was all manual till they touched the ground.

Some airlines apparently dont let you do an autoland if your not trained to do so. I remember a plane had to be diverted from Birmingham because the visibility was low, even though the plane could manage the landing the crew weren't rated to do it. As you say most prefer to land manually and only have to use auto-pilot every now and then according to rules and regs to my knowledge.

Yes, of course you can land the original with -700 ft/min! The passengers will "feel" this landing, but it´s absolutely o.k.

and sometimes even necessary (wet runway to avoid skidding etc.)

But more important:

Yesterday I asked a friendly A340 cpt. of Lufthansa: how often did you perform an autoland?

He answered: three times in 12 years!

Three times!!!

Folks, autolands are nearly never done in real life!!!

Timo

thanks for this information :D