My experience with V1.20

alehead

Hi

In regards to what other people have reported, I to am fustrated also. To say that its unfair to blame Aerosoft just goes up my you know

what sideways. You cannot release a product, charge people MONEY, and not expect this kind of reaction regardless if the product has bugs or not.

The throttle is a basic function, loading an aircraft is another basic function that brings about fatal error. And the list goes on...

I have flown version 1 for ten minutes, version 1.20 Zero minutes, multiple ctd and reinstalls, almost six hours of debugging,paid $40.00 for what.

Sorry to disagree I mean no disrespect to anyone

regards

N.Garcia

Winpro7 64bit, AMD PhenomII 965 Black Ed., Ati5870 10.9a AMD fusion, 4gigs DDR3 1600mHz

Cougar Hotas with Realsimulation force sensorstick base R2, F16 Simped rudders, Saitek yoke and throttles quad.

The problem is simply that you are experiencing something that the vast majority of users are not, including all of the members of the beta team.

• Upvote 1

The problem is simply that you are experiencing something that the vast majority of users are not, including all of the members of the beta team.

I think the old adage there is no smoke where there isnt a fire comes to mind.

I for my part have used 1.11 for a few hours and have managed to hand fly it and land it with no problems yes there are issues with the mcdu and others that are well documented by others here on the forum, I have just downloaded 1.20 and am a bit hesitant on installing it having seen so much dissatisfaction expressed.

I just hope that aerosoft do continue to issue upgrades as they become available and perhaps give us all the pro version foc when it becomes available as a sign of goodwill.

As A Matter of interest I found out by accident there was a new version 1.20 available on the avsim forum! wouldnt it be nice if aerosoft notified us direct as they have all the purchasers email details? a bit of customer service goes a long way!

• Upvote 1

Hi, gentlemen.

Seems to me fair give to you some satisfaction, not only complaint.

After some flights and hours of testings, particulary in T.O and landings, I wont to thanks for the superb piece of .... airplane you realized !

Despite I use a "no state of the art" hardware, (an Intel core 2, 6600 at 2,4 32 bit, 4GB RAM. Vista Home Premium), your program run in a very enjoyable way, and this was for me the first and and this was for me the most important surprise.

Sitting just in front of a real PFD and ND is a sensation, all the levers and buttons are in the right place, within reach. No more pop-up panels or jumpseat view.

I was impressed for the similarity of the system simulated with the real thing.

Also the performances and the dynamic behaviour seem correct, related to Normal procedures, as listed in the FOCM.

While abnormal or manual management need more practice and some corrections.

The whole is more than enaugh for a "game" even if FS is a very demanding "game of flight", in which are involved experiences, skill, knowledge, expectations, memories and ...sometime the very personal desire of a ...late career in modern aircrafts, experiencing the automated procedures, the new navigation systems and rules.

In this matter I really do hope that the "Advanced" new version of Airbus X, might include F-PLAN, DEP, ARR, new waypoint pages, Holding pattern, fix information, full VNAV mode, speed and altitude constraint, RTA.

For now, Airbus X is for me a real step forward achieved in the "personal-home-flights".

Best Regards