Airbus X

URA

First I want to say Thank you! for 1.20 volume. Great Airliner! I had few problems before, but now it performs very good, like a real one. The flight from Manchester to Biggin Hill was one of my best, I am very happy now! The only thing worrying me is speeding on the descent. Im not the real pilot, is it normal at the rate -1800 to speed up from 240knt to 300knt. I used speed breaks to slow down

FADEC does not work right it's a fact.

N1 reacts much to slow to reach estimated speed.

For example when selecting 250 kts below 10.000 ft in climb the aircraft rarely reaches 250 kts, mostly 240 kts.

The same behaviour in cruise. Selected speed of M0.78 varies between M0.77 and M0.79.

Regards Martin

• Upvote 3

Even with spoilers I can not reach 250KTS under 10,000 ft at -1800fpm. It is always at 280-310.

It's because the engines don't spool down far enough.

Turn off the AT and retard throttles to idle for descent.

Kind of defeats the purpose of a FADEC, but well ... so many workarounds needed to fly Airbus X properly. But I still like it. Promising package!

They just need to get that sort of stuff fixed soon.