CDU have blurried fonts

sk945

I have a problem with my CDU. The fonts are unreadible and is quite blurried. Have I missed something or done something wrong. Sorry bur I am new to fly the VC, I have always flied with 2D panel. I thing this aircraft was a good start to begin with.

My specs: Windows 7 64bit. Radeon 5770.

Please help me with this

RGDS

I have a problem with my CDU. The fonts are unreadible and is quite blurried. Have I missed something or done something wrong. Sorry bur I am new to fly the VC, I have always flied with 2D panel. I thing this aircraft was a good start to begin with.

My specs: Windows 7 64bit. Radeon 5770.

Please help me with this

RGDS

Do you have the Global Texture setting in your FSX menus set to the maximum?

Maybe you could post a screenshot so we can see.

Ok, I will do that in acouple of hours as I am at work right now. Is there any knob that I can move the brightness higher or lower in the CDU ????

By the way, what abour your project for B727 for FSX, I really miss that flying bird in FSX. Your B727 fs2004 was one of the very, very best and I love that and I mean that. CS B727 is a framerate killer !!.

With best regards

Bjorn

I had this problem also, look to see if the enable high resolution 3D cockpit option in your display settings has been unchecked. Somehow mine had been turned off, i reset it to on and the MCDU came back into focus.

Cheers

Jon Bunting

Ok, I will do that in acouple of hours as I am at work right now. Is there any knob that I can move the brightness higher or lower in the CDU ????

By the way, what abour your project for B727 for FSX, I really miss that flying bird in FSX. Your B727 fs2004 was one of the very, very best and I love that and I mean that. CS B727 is a framerate killer !!.

With best regards

Bjorn

The 727 will arrive...........eventually.

The 727 will arrive...........eventually.

Att Jon B: Yes I have it turned on. I have done a very much testing, actually the whole yesterday night (Central Europe Time). But it seems that I have to go trhrough all settings and testings again. Can not see anything at all of the fonts on the CDU, only small strong lights looks like small lamps.

Att Paul: Good news, I will be waiting, and waiting......to the end.

With Best Regards

Bjorn

Here it si

I have now beeen tricking around with testing and reinstallation and config my video card in different ways, but with no succes at all. Same problem whatever I do. I think I have to remote this aircraft and put it in a hangar.

Any who have another ideas ?????

Best Regards

Bjorn

I have now beeen tricking around with testing and reinstallation and config my video card in different ways, but with no succes at all. Same problem whatever I do. I think I have to remote this aircraft and put it in a hangar.

Any who have another ideas ?????

Best Regards

Bjorn

I assume all other displays are perfectly OK?

Hopefully someone from AS will see this thead and add a suggestion, but at the moment, it seems like nobody else has this issue.

I can´t see how this should occur..

If the global texture resolution is set to max, then only some graphics card driver mis-configuration should cause this.

Finn

I can´t see how this should occur..

If the global texture resolution is set to max, then only some graphics card driver mis-configuration should cause this.

Finn

Okej, nothing else to do but change and exprim. with the card drivers, when I have done a puch back to the maintaince hangar.

To bad for a nice Airbus...

With Best Regards

Bjorn

My MCDU and other screens looked exactly the same, i updated and rolled back graphics drivers (GTX 280) ,no change, it was only when I spotted the hi-res 3D cockpit option wasnt checked that the problem was fixed.

I hope you get sorted soon

Cheers

Jon

My MCDU and other screens looked exactly the same, i updated and rolled back graphics drivers (GTX 280) ,no change, it was only when I spotted the hi-res 3D cockpit option wasnt checked that the problem was fixed.

I hope you get sorted soon

Cheers

Jon

Thanks for your support jon b, but I have tried that with no success. I think I have to change back to my old video card (Nvidia 9600GT) and try that. For the moment I have Radeon 5770.

Best Regards

Bjorn