F-16 issue

Fred

I get this message on some paints of F-16. "Oh No That's Not the Right Aircraft"

I have version 1.21 installed and don't see any fixes for this. Pls. advice

Thanks Vinflyer, but I have the newest full installer from Aerosoft version 1.21 and I am still getting this ridiculos error. Do you say that I need to go back in version number?

Hello;

Ok,I un-installed,and re-installed the F-16,and F-16 mission pack,installed the mission pack update,which updates the panels in 5 models,everything is working correctly,no pop-ups about the wrong aircraft.I have Fsx Acc installed on the D-drive,with everything else,hopefully this helps.

mark

Hello Fred,

Did you completely un-install the old version. Maybe an idea to un-install then remove any F-16 aircraft folders that remain then re-install if using Vista/7 by right clicking on the installer icon and selecting, "Run as Administrator".

I did a try here and I still get the same problem. Error message "Oh no, That's not the right aircraft!" I also get this message when choosing the PC-pilot paint on the Beaver. Both installed as administrator.

Hi folks,

had the same problem and got it fixed. I'll just copy & paste my reply from the old topic.

Posted 24 December 2009 - 01:20 PM

Hi there,

installed the F-16 (box) recently and applied the all-to-1.21 patch - so I came across this error as well.

I checked every single plane, but only the "Lockheed Martin F-16AM RNoAF, 277, 332 skv, KAIA" variant seems to have this issue.

In the SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft F-16AM 9-12-370-33\Panel folder is the asc.cfg file, which contains these first three lines:

[General]

wavdir=SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft F-16AM Display\Sound\Aerosoft_Sound_System

id=9xxxxxxx <8 digits>

Apparently, the id entry seems to be wrong, as the asc.cfg files of the other planes have 9 digits (which are not all the same btw).

In the end, I copied the id entry from another F-16AM type into this cfg and now the error is gone.

Basically, it's the same solution as Dag's <_<

Hope that helps.

Tom

OK this fix seems to do the trick, but Aerosoft must fix this asap. Others who are not so comfortable to do edits themselves need a new update.