Andras Aviation Club repaints *** UPDATED 12 Nov***

Matt_Smith

Evening Chaps,

The old thread was a mess! So Ive transfered all the data to a speadsheet on google :) So any new people wanting a custom reapint which is diplayed below pleaser add yourselves to the spreadsheet in the next available slot. Remember I can only repaint defaul FSX aircraft or aircraft available through the aerosoft download site!

Aditional Aircraft I can do custom repaints for:

Justflight BE76 Dutchess

Lionheart Quest Kodiak

Lionheart Epic Victory Jet

RealAir Duke

Linky to Spreadsheet

If you just want a generic AAC repaint while you wait for your custom one to be produced they can be found here Click me I will add more generic repaints as and when I have the time to. The first will be the default 172.

2010-9-16_23-5-34-280.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deputy Sheriffs

Evening Chaps,

The old thread was a mess! So Ive transfered all the data to a speadsheet on google :) So any new people wanting a reapint which is diplayed below pleaser add yourselves to the spreadsheet in the next available slot. Remember I can only repaint defaul FSX aircraft or aircraft available through the aerosoft download site! Oh and also the JustFlight Dutchess :lol: as I own that.

Linky to Spreadsheet

Very good idea, and as I can see myself on the list, it seems that you can do the PC-12. ;)

Very good idea, and as I can see myself on the list, it seems that you can do the PC-12. ;)

Not 100% certain yet, need to speak to a few people lol. If push comes to shove I might just treat myself to it when I get further down the list.

Rusty, I know your on there as the Seneca, if I dont get the PC12 in time I will do that one for you, then maybe later if Im really generous I'll provide you with the PC12 too.

But everyone else sign up, no que jumping though, as it highlights all editing and I will put you to the bottom of the list dry.gif below myself and Im a 80 odd!

Also IF we go past 20 on the list please add the next number, save me having to do it :lol:

Great to see I am number 4! Since my last post left it open as to which I might choose and I am not sure if you have put me there as a holder or as reminder to me to make up my mind - can I go for a Aerosoft Beaver and can it be amphib? (especially as Andras was very kind in making my hanger bigger)

Thanks for all your hard work

Great to see I am number 4! Since my last post left it open as to which I might choose and I am not sure if you have put me there as a holder or as reminder to me to make up my mind - can I go for a Aerosoft Beaver and can it be amphib? (especially as Andras was very kind in making my hanger bigger)

Thanks for all your hard work

Done, done, and your welcome dry.gif

Nice to be number 6, Matt.

Surprised to be the only non-german in the list.

Regards

Ramon

Evening Chaps,

The old thread was a mess! So Ive transfered all the data to a speadsheet on google :) So any new people wanting a reapint which is diplayed below pleaser add yourselves to the spreadsheet in the next available slot. Remember I can only repaint defaul FSX aircraft or aircraft available through the aerosoft download site! Oh and also the JustFlight Dutchess :lol: as I own that.

Linky to Spreadsheet

Thank you Matt; either way & either aircraft, I greatly appreciate it. I know that you are very busy, and I also know that the livery will look terrific on whichever aircraft that bears it! ;)

Thanks again.

Not 100% certain yet, need to speak to a few people lol. If push comes to shove I might just treat myself to it when I get further down the list.

Rusty, I know your on there as the Seneca, if I dont get the PC12 in time I will do that one for you, then maybe later if Im really generous I'll provide you with the PC12 too.

But everyone else sign up, no que jumping though, as it highlights all editing and I will put you to the bottom of the list dry.gif below myself and Im a 80 odd!

Also IF we go past 20 on the list please add the next number, save me having to do it :lol:

Looks like my little birds soon is ready to fly :-) Looking forward to wake up the park.

Can you please make sure that your cats is indoor when it happens. Dont want them into my jet engine.

Hey folks!

Is it already possible to download the D-EAAC club livery for the standard FSX C172? If it is, then where to find it?

Thanks for your help!

Joerg

Hey folks!

Is it already possible to download the D-EAAC club livery for the standard FSX C172? If it is, then where to find it?

Thanks for your help!

Joerg

D-EAAC is owned by the MD of AAC, I see you've joined my list of requests which Im working though as fast as I can. Real life work really gets in the way at times :mad:

Something I just thought of also. We should get VAE to add these to the list for the server that way we would see each other in our own aircraft!

Cool idea Mike, I shall have a word with Ray about the possebilities of doing it.

Thanks a bunch Matt!!. I can't wait to apply the new paint job; I know it will look just awesome. :clap_s:

I'll post a screenshot after the paint folks leave and it has all dried lol.

Best regards, and Blue Skies to you,

Rusty

Hi there folks,

Off on a bit of a trip up to Berlin, after getting my Seneca back from the painting subcontractor and the detailers.

I must say, the livery looks AWESOME Matt!!!!! :clap_s: Thank you very much; I look forward to flying it on many, many wonderful trips, and to showing it off at my destinations!!

Hopefully, this trip will be a bit less eventful than the last one, as one of my assistants broke the polarizing filter on that trip, and we were doing a photo shoot on the water! I had to quickly acquire a new one lol. Anyway, it is a long flight, thus I don't suspect I will be back till tomorrow. Furthermore, "the boss's" [;) ] 'wish list' for goodies from Berlin isn't as lengthy this trip, so no red carpets this time around lol. :lol:

See you soon, and Blue Skies,

Rusty

msfs_fsx_pa34_andras-livery-001.png

Glad you like you repaints guys :)

John, you should have seen whatt he same person had done to it before that. It wasnt nice reading and there was a lot of Anti semetic comments :angry:

Frotunately I've restored it to a relative upto date version

Lets do a flyin and bomb his house...... :angry::angry::angry:

:lol: Let me install my Vulcan then, a blue streak should do the job, infact that gives me an idea lol *evil grin* Now if only I could get my FSX rig working :mad: