And now the castle is gone?

There was in version 1.10 a brown castle near the runway, wasn't there?

If there was not you should not read any further...

Since two days the castle has dissapeared in my fsx version. There's only a white tower, but no brown castle. I did reinstall andras field this morning, but no succes.

So...? Am I nuts?

post-32885-047291800 1285517372_thumb.pn

post-32885-037809900 1285517551_thumb.pn

• Deputy Sheriffs

There was in version 1.10 a brown castle near the runway, wasn't there?

If there was not you should not read any further...

Since two days the castle has dissapeared in my fsx version. There's only a white tower, but no brown castle. I did reinstall andras field this morning, but no succes.

So...? Am I nuts?

post-32885-047291800 1285517372_thumb.pn

post-32885-037809900 1285517551_thumb.pn

It is still there! Something must be wrong with your installation. Did you uninstall the old version before installing the new one? Maybe the order in your library is not correct.

Yes you need scenery settings very high to get everything appearing in Andras Field - there was a car that came with my plot 03 but didnt see it at the settings I was using, changed them to max on a clue from Mathijs and there it was !

John

Yes you need scenery settings very high to get everything appearing in Andras Field - there was a car that came with my plot 03 but didnt see it at the settings I was using, changed them to max on a clue from Mathijs and there it was !

John

This was it. Thank you all. Silly thing, isn't it?