MCDU FROM/TO

ChristianM

Hi there,

after the first flight of the day I can not delete the TO/FROM section in the MCDU Init page. Also button CLR don t work, also switching to the Cessna and back to the Airbus does not delete this entry at TO/FROM. So if I want to do the second leg, I have to shut down FSX and load new. Am I wrong or is there a solution ?

Greetings

Christian

But I don t want to load another FSX plan, I want to plan my route with the MCDU.

Why I can t delete this section ?

Greetings

Christian

Hi. You're not doing anything wrong, it is just a current limitation of the MCDU. Basically, I think it has been programed on the basis of doing a single flight i.e. what a typical user would do.

Currently your best option is to load the flight plan for the second leg.

Chris

Ahhhh yes.....so the mcdu is designed to do one flight only per day .....Oh no this can t be true ! After the first leg I want to do the second leg !It s a normal operational need in an A320. Pls fix that, this is a bug !

Greetings

Christian

• Upvote 1

Best way is to add a function to MCDU to reset all the values so to give the possibility to create a new F-PLN.

I also did yesterday several training flights and this was annoying.

One additional remark: after first flight, for the second one APPR activation can not be done anymore (is not even displayed), also from the APPR page of MCDU you can not go back with "PREV PAGE" as it is not appearing anymore, it works only if I press PERF button again. APPR is working for the next flight probably because was activated on the previous flight but this is not ok and in my opinion should be fixed.

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately Shaun that won't work and it can even lead to further problems with your flightplan.

Hopefully Finn will address this for the next update.

Chris

• Upvote 2

• 4 months later...

5 Months waiting ! Nothing happend ! GREAT SUPPORT !

Greetings

Christian

Hello Christian,

I think I saw this explained before, but dont think the issue will be fixed to my knowledge, but who knows what Version 2 may bring with the all singing flight computer.