To Jan Kees Blom ...

bpcw001

Dear Jen Kees Blom,

I've downloaded your exquisite Air Berlin livery, together with the fix for the night textures. Great work which I really enjoy a lot.

However, there's a small problem with lighting in the cockpit. Please have a look at the following screenshots:

AB_night_lights.jpg shows the panel condition when it's night and the panel lights are on. It shows some totally different registration.

AB_day_with_lights.jpg shows how the D-ABDU is overlayed by something else when turning on the panel lights.

AB_day.jpg shows the respective panel section at day conditions. All fine there, it just says D-ABDU.

It would be great if you provided a fix for this to make the livery perfect :)

Thank you

bpcw001

post-28438-011002300 1285500395_thumb.jp

post-28438-029737000 1285500401_thumb.jp

post-28438-094885900 1285500423_thumb.jp

just uploaded it, sorry for forgetting it. Too many paints, with too many files...

I may have forgotten this texture (or the night textures for the tail) in other paints too, if so, just tell me.

JanKees

just uploaded it, sorry for forgetting it. Too many paints, with too many files...

I may have forgotten this texture (or the night textures for the tail) in other paints too, if so, just tell me.

JanKees

Wow, that was fast! I downloaded your fix and the Air Berlin livery is perfect now!

Thanks a lot!

bpcw001

Jankees,

if it´s possible can you upload one for the TAM a320 too? There is the same problem, but i was a little ashame to ask for this as you have already done to much for us!!!

Thanks!

just uploaded them, sorry for the mistake

JanKees