Throttle issue (please only here)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

servus support mitarbeiter.

ich habe gestern sie angerufen sie haben von mir einem screen shoot gemöhtet das bild habe ich schon ihre gesendet.Hiermit viele leute ist unzufrieden von diesem probleme.Das ist klar dieses addon sie haben nicht genug getestet.Ich hoffe kurze zeit sie finden diese probleme lösen danke..

danke ...stamm kunde von aerosoft aus karlsruhe

Hi all,

when I want to take off with my airbus version 1.21, only the right engine running, the left remains idle, the first time I have this problem, you have an idea?

Thank you

Pierre

Hi Mathijs

I'm new there and i have V 1.20's throttle issue too ,

I heard engine sound increasing when press and hold F4 bottom , but the throttle stick not move and also I didn't find any AS_FADEC.txt file ,I just found Standard.XML file, I'll attach this one to my post.

Hope you can solve issue.

best regards.

Standard.XML

Hi Mathijs

I'm new there and i have V 1.20's throttle issue too ,

I heard engine sound increasing when press and hold F4 bottom , but the throttle stick not move and also I didn't find any AS_FADEC.txt file ,I just found Standard.XML file, I'll attach this one to my post.

Hope you can solve issue.

best regards.

Yes, i have the same problem as well! I bought a new Joystick with Throttlecontrol - nothing happend! With the other aircrafts - it works! But not with the Airbus X.

What can we do?

Daniel

hi guys, i've done 2 cold and dark startups seeing if that could fix the problem im having.

i have the saitek yolk/throttle/pedals and the airbus isn't accelerating at all, I've followed the instructions on the manual and I'm not getting any results at all, the only way i can move the plane is by holding F4.

thanks for the help

Edit///

I can't find the files in this at all, but i found a file names ASFADEC.dll if that helps anything.

• copy the files to: FSXMainFolder\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 CFM\Panel (or to the panel folder of the aircraft you like to try).
  • Remove C:\AS_FADEC.txt before loading the Airbus X (if it exists)
  • Run FSX and select the Airbus X
  • Quit FSX
  • Send us the following files (attach them to a reply here)
  • C:\AS_FADEC.txt
  • C:\Users\<Your Username>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\Controls\Standard.xml

Hi everyone

I have just purchased and installed Airbus X. Unfortunately I have encountered most of the problems related here

The throttle doen't work. The only way to fly the plane is to keep F4 pressed down. If you released it, the engines stop again.

The altitude button doesn't work either.

Fsx crashes on exit

I am using win 7 64.

I really would appreciate some help.

Stervina 22 Lannion France

I have the same problem, and really I think that the developers are not making the efforts to solve the problem, hope for a soon solution. I´m very disappointed

well this is info to dennis2 if you dident already got it working, i had a look at your dokument and found your problem you should go and delt throttle comand by selecting Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals in the control setting under control axis. as right now rudder pedals have throttle comand to that might be the reson as right now you give flightsim 2 control interface. as your joystick is set at the same. so do that and you should be on your way. UPDATE it seems to be same problem in some of the other dokuments. so plz go delt the controls to throttle from all other devices you dont want to control it.

Device in use: Top Gun  Fox 2 Pro  Shock{0CC4D1E0-3F16-11DF-8001-444553540000} 

Device 0

Axis: XAxis

Event: AXIS_AILERONS_SET

Nullzone: 36

Device 0

Axis: YAxis

Event: AXIS_ELEVATOR_SET

Device 0

Axis: RzAxis

Event: AXIS_RUDDER_SET

Throttle Axis: Axis 

Device 0

Axis: Slider

Event: AXIS_THROTTLE_SET

Nullzone: 1

Device in use: Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals{0CC98CD0-3F16-11DF-8006-444553540000} 

Device 1

Axis: XAxis

Event: AXIS_AILERONS_SET

Device 1

Axis: YAxis

Event: AXIS_ELEVATOR_SET

Throttle Axis: Axis 

Device 1

Axis: RxAxis

Event: AXIS_THROTTLE_SET

Nullzone: 1

Device 1

Axis: RzAxis

Event: AXIS_RUDDER_SET

Hi,

1: Make and Model of Joystick not working: Saitek X52 Pro (+ Saitek Pedals)

2: Registered FSUIPC: 4.627

Andreas

And you havent got any setting for throttle in fsuipc ? software for Saitek ? as only driver is required for saitek. another thing that seems to be causing problems is that the saitek gives an throttle axis for nearly if not all devises so go chek your rudderpedals inside FSX own control menu that they have no axis for throttle as i found it in some of the dokuments in this topic, that they have more then 1 interface, therfor the plane dosent know what it should do.

I solved my problem, perhaps it will help others using the same hardware:

- And you havent got any setting for throttle in fsuipc ? No

- software for Saitek ? No, just the driver.

- chek your rudderpedals inside FSX own control menu that they have no axis for throttle: They don't.

I downloaded the file "ASFADEC_Log.zip" Mathijs Kok gave here in his 3rd post. Unzipped it does not contain a LOG file but a DLL "ASFADEC.dll" which I copy-pasted into the panel folders of the AS Airbus X's. I just did part of a flight to see if the throttles work - they do (hope it stays that way).

Andreas

I solved my problem, perhaps it will help others using the same hardware:

- And you havent got any setting for throttle in fsuipc ? No

- software for Saitek ? No, just the driver.

- chek your rudderpedals inside FSX own control menu that they have no axis for throttle: They don't.

I downloaded the file "ASFADEC_Log.zip" Mathijs Kok gave here in his 3rd post. Unzipped it does not contain a LOG file but a DLL "ASFADEC.dll" which I copy-pasted into the panel folders of the AS Airbus X's. I just did part of a flight to see if the throttles work - they do (hope it stays that way).

Andreas

Sounds good that it works els if you get problems, have a look at fins new post: http://www.forum.aer...showtopic=40453

By the way if it works i would say it sounds like you havent un-instaled the AirbusX corectly i mean delt all files manualy that there was left after uninstal the previus version, befor instaling the latest version. but i understand if you just used the updates. as then if there is an problem whit over wriding the old files then when you go from 1 to another update it would work as the file whit the problem would stay.

You are right: I havent un-instaled the AirbusX corectly i mean delt all files manualy that there was left after uninstal the previus version, befor instaling the latest version.

Did you try what I did: download the file "ASFADEC_Log.zip" Mathijs Kok gave here in his 3rd post and copy-pasted "ASFADEC.dll" into the panel folders of the AS Airbus X's?

Perhaps it helps also with your setup.

I just had the latest update for my recently purchased Airbus X. It's an amazing product BUT I can't fly it due the throttle issue!... I do have my yoke throttle axis defined and realism settings are on, but the throttle does not keep up in max position in order to give a take off speed..

I don't know what's wrong. Any ideas?

i did check my throttle setting followed by the Finn's post,but still not working,i've tried many times and of course many other methods,the throttle problem still remains,any help??

Archived