Airbus 1.20 reduce Speed after takeoff

Viper007

Good evening Flight Simmers,

my Airbus (Niki A320) crashes after takeoff because the speed reduce to round about 40 %. In the PDF is TOGA set but the Speed is going down. I Start in LSZH RWY 28 (Wet) an want to fly to eddk. I only can complete the flight when i set the Airbus to 5-6000 feet per y key.

Here is my config:

AMD Quad 3000 Mhz, 4 GB DDR 2 RAM, ATI 5770 MSI with 1 GB, HD 640 GB Seagate Barracuda (32MB Cache) 45 % free space, Win 7 64 Bit FSX Standard + SP2, LSZH FSdreamteam, EDDK+EDDF+VFR Germany south etc. etc, FS Passenger (not active in the flight) Wilco Airbus Series 1 incl. Update from Mr. Marciano. This Flight i tried with all Airbus x Versions and the is no change (for me). What can i do to have fun with this Airbus? I used for the flight the Aerosoft Checklist and start every flight from cold & dark (per FMC)

Next week i will try to start the Airbus from another Airport. Can everybody help me? I cant fly at this time with this airbus and i am not a beginner, so where is the advantage for a beginner by this product?

Greatings to all simmers and sorry for my basic english.

Ralf

• Upvote 1

Hi!

You have to dial in a speed (250 i.e.) and then push the speed button again before take off. (the dot appears again)

Then the speed and thrust should be fine during climbout.

Greets,

Michael

• Aerosoft

Good evening Flight Simmers,

my Airbus (Niki A320) crashes after takeoff because the speed reduce to round about 40 %. In the PDF is TOGA set but the Speed is going down. I Start in LSZH RWY 28 (Wet) an want to fly to eddk. I only can complete the flight when i set the Airbus to 5-6000 feet per y key.

Here is my config:

AMD Quad 3000 Mhz, 4 GB DDR 2 RAM, ATI 5770 MSI with 1 GB, HD 640 GB Seagate Barracuda (32MB Cache) 45 % free space, Win 7 64 Bit FSX Standard + SP2, LSZH FSdreamteam, EDDK+EDDF+VFR Germany south etc. etc, FS Passenger (not active in the flight) Wilco Airbus Series 1 incl. Update from Mr. Marciano. This Flight i tried with all Airbus x Versions and the is no change (for me). What can i do to have fun with this Airbus? I used for the flight the Aerosoft Checklist and start every flight from cold & dark (per FMC)

Next week i will try to start the Airbus from another Airport. Can everybody help me? I cant fly at this time with this airbus and i am not a beginner, so where is the advantage for a beginner by this product?

Greatings to all simmers and sorry for my basic english.

Ralf

Ralf, I suggest you start by flying the step by step flights.

It does sound like you are in managed mode and what you describe is what I would expect in that case.

Hi!

You have to dial in a speed (250 i.e.) and then push the speed button again before take off. (the dot appears again)

Then the speed and thrust should be fine during climbout.

Greets,

Michael

Thank you very much for your tipp Michael, but this is not the standard procedure for this aircraft and its no component of the Checklists & Step by Step description from Aerosoft.Sorry that i say this, but this aircraft is at the moment .......

Best regards

Ralf

• Upvote 1

Ralf, did you update to Version 1.20? If so, check here to make sure that nothing has been left from the old installation.

Hello and thank you for your information. I try it again. Perhaps the installation was not clean.

Best regards

Ralf

I doubt it was the installation, as far as I see Aerosoft uses installers that check the files. It got to be a setting in the systems. I had the same on my first starts, then I did what is advised and used the step by step flight. No problems after that. A case of RTFM for me, lol.