Captain sim767

mich

I have a problem with the 767 of Captian sim767 DVD box when i programmed the fmc complteely for departure and i pushe the Lnav and the Vnav buttons at 1500ft. and activate the autopilot must the plain follow the purpule line and i also activated the auto trottle but the plane never follow the fmc plan ad all and i can steer to normaly it gives a waring of disabeling the auto pilot but seems that the autotrottle not works ad all.

Best regard

Michel

I use FSX with acceleration pack

Windows Vista 64 bit

Quadcore q6600

Nvidia 9800x

I have a problem with the 767 of Captian sim767 DVD box when i programmed the fmc complteely for departure and i pushe the Lnav and the Vnav buttons at 1500ft. and activate the autopilot must the plain follow the purpule line and i also activated the auto trottle but the plane never follow the fmc plan ad all and i can steer to normaly it gives a waring of disabeling the auto pilot but seems that the autotrottle not works ad all.

Best regard

Michel

I use FSX with acceleration pack

Windows Vista 64 bit

Quadcore q6600

Nvidia 9800x

I had the same issue a couple months ago.i was able to fix it by removing the FSUIPC witch one came with CS767 an simply reinstall an older one like FSUIPC4, Version 4.30 (REGISTERED).

I hope that will help you.

Regards