A320 liveries

bpcw001

Hi all,

I'm a new Airbus X user. Judging from this repaint forum, quite some repaints apart from those that came with the installer package have been made.

There's nothing in the Aerosoft liveries download section. Where do I find them?

Thanks

bpcw001

Guest montreal

Just go to the Aerosoft home page - look for the free download section on the left hand side and look for repaints . Quite a few already there for one to download. Cheers

Hi all,

I'm a new Airbus X user. Judging from this repaint forum, quite some repaints apart from those that came with the installer package have been made.

There's nothing in the Aerosoft liveries download section. Where do I find them?

Thanks

bpcw001

Hello bpcw001,

You can find them here http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?app=downloads&showcat=31

• 3 weeks later...

hI jOHN,

I don't know if there was a request for teh Air Malta Livery from someone else, but the other day I have posted this request.

Thanks for the information and I will make contact with the tesyter as suggested by your goodselve.

Many Thanks,

Leslie

Page 24 of the " Not yet released Liveries section " . The painter was one of the Beta Testers . Send him a personal message for more information .

John

• 2 months later...

Can anyone help me find the LAN chile repaint for the A-320? I cant find it, please anyone can post the link? kind regards and keep up the amazing work!

The LAN repaint comes with the basepack when you buy the Airbus X. However, the registration CC-CQE which is assigned to it belongs to an A340 in real life...

• 2 months later...