AES for EHAM, EGLL, KBOS, LFPG

I have ordered the above airports through FSPilotShop and have accumulated lots of points. However, they are FSPilotShop points - not Aerosoft.

Is there any way of purchasing AES for these airports using the FSPilotShop points?

I have asked them, but they have not yet replied to me.

Thank you

Thanks for your feedbacks. I have heard from FSPilotShop and they do not handle AES, so I have to purchase it from you at Aerosoft. Unfortunately, I don't have any credits, and for this I am not happy. So, reluctantly I now ask: How much in Dollars is the latest version of AES? and where do I send the order?

Dennis

Thanks for your feedbacks. I have heard from FSPilotShop and they do not handle AES, so I have to purchase it from you at Aerosoft. Unfortunately, I don't have any credits, and for this I am not happy. So, reluctantly I now ask: How much in Dollars is the latest version of AES? and where do I send the order?

Dennis

You can find the online shop at www.aerosoft.com, the order confirmation will contain the required registration key for the credits in AES. In the manual you can find how to add them to AES.

Rob

Dennis

Dennis it depends on the Euro vs Dollar right now so far its $17.10 as of today the U.S website for aes is http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?showd,,D10333