Right Speedbrakes

Guest Dick77

After deleting and re-installing Version 1.20 the speedbrakes on the right wing are fully open:

The aircraft is not flyable!!! Has somebody a tip to cure this or is this a new bug?

post-10653-021352700 1285342803_thumb.gi

Not seen this during Beta or with V1.2 so far. What start-up config are you encountering this with i.e. Cold & Dark etc?

Looking at your screenshot it appears to be your Ailerons that are activated not the speedbrake; note the deflection of the left and right ailerons. Is your joystick calibrated correctly?

Chris

Gentlemen, yes you are right it were the ailerons. By moving the CH-yoke several times in all directions it disappeared, but came back every now and then. Yoke was calibrated properly. I have now de-installed FSX with its add-on sceneries and of course the Airbus. After an intensive cleanup and re-install and I will see what the results are and report here.