Plots AF03, AF18 and AF21 for sale

Martin, John and Manual.

Welcome.dry.gif

Well once again our little community grows. Thank you for spending your hard earned cash on houses in this wonderful little airpart - The friendliest of places, where every plotholder is nice to all others, and we smile and whistle when we wash our aircraft every Sunday afternoon. :lol:

Welcome to Andras Field Gentlemen. Its a wonderful place you selected, and Im sure it goes for all of us who own a plot here when I say that I hope you will enjoy it as much as we do. :)

And also welcome on behalf of the Andras Field Board of Directors. Without you we were nothing, so thank you. ;)

Thanks Ole! Love my sign and my house

Time for some octoberfest mit ein Bavaria!

Welcome John, Martin, and Manuel.

John, now that we are neighbors, when you do move in, lets host a bbq. I'll grill if you supply the pool and refreshments. :P Better yet? A block party. That'd be fun! Could even do some scenery add on's specifically for the event. With tents and stuff. Kinda like the temporary airshow scenery you see sometimes.

Guess I will have to make sure that theres someone who will check the pool out and keep it good for me now ! dry.gif Maybe they should try and make some personalsised individual characters moving around our plots on our own descriptions so it looks like we are really there !!

John