Plots AF03, AF18 and AF21 for sale

• Aerosoft

Plot AF21 went to Martin Pampiermole

Plot AF03 went to John Gardiner

Plot AF18 went to Manuel Lion

Three more houses available at this moment AF03, AF18 and A21

As before these plots will stay for sale for 48 hours from this moment. If you are interested send a email to sales@andrasfield.com.

If there is more then one person interested I will ask one of our office babes (I'll probably get skinned now) to draw the winner out of the official Andras Field Hat

Please send the email with information on what plot you are interested in and what the sign at the road side should show.

Note all these plots have been build up already.

Plot 03 is one of the nicest on Andras Field. With pool and tennis court is the ideal house for an active family. There are only three bedrooms though. It's one of the more expensive plots and will sell for 50 Euro. You get the white sedan for free but you need to be one heck of a driver to get it out.

3.jpg

Plot 21 has a rather special, highly modern house with stand alone hangar. It's ideal for a couple that likes to entertain as the top floor is one huge living.

The plot sells for 35 Euro.

21.jpg

Plot 18 is located next to our own hangar, and it can be a bit noisy there. But as this house has 9 (!) bedrooms and 5 bathrooms it's one for a very large family and those are noisy as well!

The plot goes for 45 Euro.

18.jpg

32118.jpg

Three more houses available at this moment AF03, AF18 and A21

As before these plots will stay for sale for 48 hours from this moment. If you are interested send a email to sales@andrasfield.com.

If there is more then one person interested I will ask one of our office babes (I'll probably get skinned now) to draw the winner out of the official Andras Field Hat

Please send the email with information on what plot you are interested in and what the sign at the road side should show.

Note all these plots have been build up already.

Plot 03 is one of the nicest on Andras Field. With pool and tennis court is the ideal house for an active family. There are only three bedrooms though. It's one of the more expensive plots and will sell for 50 Euro. You get the white sedan for free but you need to be one heck of a driver to get it out.

3.jpg

Plot 21 has a rather special, highly modern house with stand alone hangar. It's ideal for a couple that likes to entertain as the top floor is one huge living.

The plot sells for 35 Euro.

21.jpg

Plot 18 is located next to our own hangar, and it can be a bit noisy there. But as this house has 9 (!) bedrooms and 5 bathrooms it's one for a very large family and those are noisy as well!

The plot goes for 45 Euro.

18.jpg

32118.jpg

Mail sent too for AF03, now we wait.

Just being curious...., but when sales of plots are announced, are we supposed to post our intention to buy IN ADDITION to sending an email to sales???

And next question. Since the available plots in the neighborhood are dwindling, are there more plots being planned?

Pete

Just being curious...., but when sales of plots are announced, are we supposed to post our intention to buy IN ADDITION to sending an email to sales???

And next question. Since the available plots in the neighborhood are dwindling, are there more plots being planned?

Pete

Can help you with the first part-I didn't post in this forum when I went for my plot- I just sent the e-mail.

Hope that helps

Martin, John and Manual.

Welcome.<_<

Well once again our little community grows. Thank you for spending your hard earned cash on houses in this wonderful little airpart - The friendliest of places, where every plotholder is nice to all others, and we smile and whistle when we wash our aircraft every Sunday afternoon. :lol:

Welcome to Andras Field Gentlemen. Its a wonderful place you selected, and Im sure it goes for all of us who own a plot here when I say that I hope you will enjoy it as much as we do. :)

And also welcome on behalf of the Andras Field Board of Directors. Without you we were nothing, so thank you. ;)

Welcome to Andras Field guys. Congratulations :rolleyes:

Thanks Vflight - looking forward to moving in ( and seeing if that car will indeed go down the drive ! )

Got the home, applied for Aviation Club Membership and my first post here on the forums all in one day :rolleyes:

John

Congradulations to all who won :) Will the family bird choose the next lot? :lol: Is the Andras Airfield real estate office planning to release some empty plots that the winners may choose their house?

Cheers

TJ

Thanks Vflight - looking forward to moving in ( and seeing if that car will indeed go down the drive ! )

Got the home, applied for Aviation Club Membership and my first post here on the forums all in one day :rolleyes:

John

Welcome John, Martin, and Manuel.

John, now that we are neighbors, when you do move in, lets host a bbq. I'll grill if you supply the pool and refreshments. :P Better yet? A block party. That'd be fun! Could even do some scenery add on's specifically for the event. With tents and stuff. Kinda like the temporary airshow scenery you see sometimes.

Plot AF21 went to Martin Pampiermole

Plot AF03 went to John Gardiner

Plot AF18 went to Manuel Lion

The cat looked at the bits of paper, turned it's back and went after a rabbit in the garden.

Naturally ... :mad: