again a chrash with autoland just befor touchdown

Martin Pampiermole

i think the nosedive has the same trigger in manual and autoland for me. at about 200feet above ground the ap, maybe wrong programmed, tries to catch the 100feet mark,but the fbw doesn´t register landing

and therefore the nose is turned down. Maybe so there is an mistake or better to say a conflict between ap and fbw system while turning in flare mode or something like that???

->when i manually land in klax i have nosedowneffect, but when turning alt (and that´s the trick) above airport groundlevel (let´s say 1000 or 2000feet(klax has ~135)), no nosedowneffect while landing!!!!!!!

maybe this helps aerosoft solving the nose dive bug before touchdown.:)

Regards

Daniel

->when i manually land in klax i have nosedowneffect, but when turning alt (and that´s the trick) above airport groundlevel (let´s say 1000 or 2000feet(klax has ~135)), no nosedowneffect while landing!!!!!!!

maybe this helps aerosoft solving the nose dive bug before touchdown.:)

Regards

Daniel

You mean alt on the autopilot? I'm not sure with that. I have no succes with this.

You mean alt on the autopilot? I'm not sure with that. I have no succes with this.

hm, i mean when you land manually, you can avoid nose down by doing what i wrote, but autoland is still a problem (as well as manual) but try to change altimeterfrom 29.92 to some different (while being on GS). Maybe that works...

Regards,

Daniel

hm, i mean when you land manually, you can avoid nose down by doing what i wrote, but autoland is still a problem (as well as manual) but try to change altimeterfrom 29.92 to some different (while being on GS). Maybe that works...

Regards,

Daniel

well 1 thing i se is 29.92 is it just mee or what that is the default setting above flightlevel 170 or 180 dont remember. and in the airbus it is 29.92 = STD on the display above, and should only been used above that altitude as under it is the local that is in use if you dont know what the local is press b then it finds it self.

UPDATE 29/9 10:14 localtime:

After some test i was abel to get the aircraft when ever it was heavy ( not done in real world or ONLY as emmergency) or just a few kg left it seemed to work the same way. For the first time it flare automatic but first at "RETARD" and to far from touch down at EKCH would investegate what happens whit several landings. as i did as i did the other times just whit smal tests. fogot to say i was using full landing not vertical speed as above.

I don't have this at all.

320 or 321?

Do another autoland and post here what your landing weight was.

I did a flight with A321 Alitalia and Fs passenger; my weight on ground was (fuel 1.325 kg ang GW 68.320 kg). To 100 feet on ground the airplane lowers the nose and crashes.

The problem is i can not finish a flight with fs passenger without crashing to the ground; the touch on the runway is always very hard. This happens with other models Aibus X A320 A321.

I don't understand why, my mistake or bug Airbus X 1.20 ?

Thanks

I did a flight with A321 Alitalia and Fs passenger; my weight on ground was (fuel 1.325 kg ang GW 68.320 kg). To 100 feet on ground the airplane lowers the nose and crashes.

The problem is i can not finish a flight with fs passenger without crashing to the ground; the touch on the runway is always very hard. This happens with other models Aibus X A320 A321.

I don't understand why, my mistake or bug Airbus X 1.20 ?

Thanks

Well, same thing here. That's why I started this thread. Doesn't matter if it's with fspassengers or not. I understood that there will be a version 1.21, but not sure if the problem is accepted as a problem. Aerosoft is really quiet now.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Martin,

There are a lot of threads all about this subject, and it seems strange that some can do it successfully and others cant.

I am sorry, but I have to say this problem still exists (for me) on Version 1.21. It does not happen every time but in 3 of 4 landings it is a problem. Autoland CAT3 and 100ft above ground the nose goes suddenly down and I must correct manually or the A320 crashed. I have that problem at LEPA also at LZIB and EDDV. I have completely uninstalled Version 1.20 and have done a full install of version 1.21 but it doesn't work. :(

Funny you mention it... I had this problem yesterday again with 1.21 when landing manually. Didn't fly much with airbus lately. Don't think I will do it again. Autoland issues are solved.

I have this problem also with AUTOLAND :( but not every time and not every airport. If the A320 is nearly empty then it works normal.

I also have this problem and disabling the flight director by pressing the FD button on the glareshield solved this problem for me (I´m using Ver 1.21). Maybe you guys could try this also, so we can see if the problem is related to the FD.

In the end it is still a workaround and Aerosoft should finally fix this, but at least this fix is better than disabling the FBW-System.

Btw any offiical news on this issue??? Is Aerosoft working on a fix?

Regards,

Nico

Yep, 1 thing do any of you whit the problem use FSUIPC as if controls are given in there to it cause som problems i tested it whit joystick and found a problem there if set up both places i mean in fsx and FSUIPC. Just remember if you do any changes in calibration or so restart pc els you would get the right result. was the same when uninstal and instal the airbus restart after every step.