Thomas Cook Scandinavia?

Kristian Nørregaard

I asked for the same at last week..but nobody answered :( ...Hope someone want to paint it...

Chris from Denmark

Hi! I have missed the Thomas Cook aswell so I made my own :rolleyes: I will upload it in a few minutes and I hope It will do.

post-5325-061543300 1285357515_thumb.jpg

post-5325-091484900 1285357528_thumb.jpg

Many thanks for the repaint :) ...

Today I already took off from Billund to Antalya..Flight DK 611 (Normal A320)... Also with real announcement build in the simulator... from the Pilot and Cabin, as I recorded in real for about 15 days ago at this flight :)

But I really love this new bird from Thomas Cook Scandinavia...and seen forward to many flights :)

Thanks a lot..

Chris from Denmark

Many thanks for the repaint :) ...

Today I already took off from Billund to Antalya..Flight DK 611 (Normal A320)... Also with real announcement build in the simulator... from the Pilot and Cabin, as I recorded in real for about 15 days ago at this flight :)

But I really love this new bird from Thomas Cook Scandinavia...and seen forward to many flights :)

Thanks a lot..

Chris from Denmark

Sounds nice Chris :) I also like Billund and often fly to/from EKBI. In real life I have a fun story to tell from 1995. I had worked as a Scuba dive instructor in Cyprus from April to late September and the only flight available back to Scandinavia was with Premiair to Billund. I landed 04:30 in the morning and I managed to get a bus ticket to Aarhus and then I get on a train to Fredrikhamn via Aalborg. Then from the train station i took a taxi to the ferry terminal and went on the Stena Line boat to Gothenburg. I think it´s the only time I have managed to use Plane, bus, train, taxi and ferry in one single day :D

Happy flying

/Patrik

post-5325-047529400 1285578372_thumb.jpg