Want to buy a plot?

SpeedbirdA320FO

Hi everyone,

Just stumbled across this new idea and I have to say...I LOVE IT!

Now, I'm hoping to move myself, my family and my new Cessna Caravan into a new plot, what is available right now and for what price? (Not that it matters) I'd need a hanger fit for the Caravan and possibly a car?

I'll look forward to joining the community and helping where I can :D

Sam

BA A320 FO

Hi everyone,

Just stumbled across this new idea and I have to say...I LOVE IT!

Now, I'm hoping to move myself, my family and my new Cessna Caravan into a new plot, what is available right now and for what price? (Not that it matters) I'd need a hanger fit for the Caravan and possibly a car?

I'll look forward to joining the community and helping where I can :D

Sam

BA A320 FO

Hey Sam, welcome aboard!

This should help you understand how sales work at Andras Field.... http://www.forum.aer...showtopic=36541

Furthermore, my name is Evan, and should you choose to fly online with other Andras members, you will see quite a bit of me...More so if your sleep habits are as AWFUL as mine. :P

I'm the Lead Administrator at Virtual Aviation Experience, and we provide the online component of Andras Field. You can visit us at http://www.virtual-aviation.org to register and have full access to our 24/7 flight server!

Again, welcome. I hope to have a seat for you at the next Andras BBQ over at my place....If i can find a date and time I don't have to work IRL. :\

Regards,

Evan

Virtual Aviation Experience

Hi there Evan, thanks for the warm welcome, and you'll deffo be seeing a lot more of me!

Just downloading the scenery now and I'm quite excited to see another dimension within FSX! I'll take a look at the links you've posted and I'm sure you could find a place for me as I very much look forward to operating out of Andras Field! Being CPL/IR with an A320 job I could also be part of the flying school? I think I read that somewhere; knowledge is useless if it's not shared no?

I'll hopefully be able to secure a plot with a hanger, but I'll read into that more instead of asking questions which I can answer myself with a little bit of searching!!

Look forward to seeing you!

Kind Regards - Sam.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Due to the restructuring and christmas holidays there was a temporary stop on plot sales, because we all like a bit of time with our famalies over that period, even me lol. At this moment in time the board are working out the best way to carry on with plot sales (how many we have left on the airfield and how to maximise the number of plots so that more of you guys and girls can full fill your ambition and own a plot on Andras Field.

Your patience is much appreciated.