A320 Alitalia!!

Salvatore Todaro

Hi!

I saw that there aren't any repaint for A320 Alitalia Company, the most important Italy's Company..

If is possible I need of 3 repaint.

Alitalia New Colors:

1783690.jpg

Alitalia Special Colors:

1780533.jpg

more photos at http://www.airliners...inct_entry=true

Alitalia Old Colors:

1736910.jpg

Best Regards, Salvatore Todaro, Alitalia Virtual STAFF.

• Upvote 3

After US Airways I´ll do the new color livery. Would you like to see the EI-DTN or any other bird?

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait for!!!! What about a A321 with the new livery..? If its possible... :)

Regards

Chris

Sorry to say but that´s now the second paint after my started Retro Air France that was made by Holgi without telling before so the US Airways A320 and Saudi Arabian will be my last paints (if they won´t be finished by someone else before). It´s a little bit annoying wasting time. Sorry but no Alitalia paint will be made by me.

I know the feeling...I call it "one upping", a problem I have with an individual on the screen-shot forums! I hope it was the US Airways A321 that you were referring to?

Sorry to say but that´s now the second paint after my started Retro Air France that was made by Holgi without telling before so the US Airways A320 and Saudi Arabian will be my last paints (if they won´t be finished by someone else before). It´s a little bit annoying wasting time. Sorry but no Alitalia paint will be made by me.

Darryl

• Deputy Sheriffs

Holgi thank you for the wonderful Alitalia repaints! Any news from the A321?

Thanks,

I think tonight I'll finish the A321(Piazza Pretoria - Palermo I-BIXD) !

regards

Holgi

PS.: Once I'm done I start the upload ... OK? ;)

Thanks,

I think tonight I'll finish the A321(Piazza Pretoria - Palermo I-BIXD) !

regards

Holgi

PS.: Once I'm done I start the upload ... OK? ;)

Great!!!

Take your time and make art Holgi!

Regards

Chris