KTHY please

Munur

Do you think there will be more McPhat liveries for this product?

It always seems like McPhat works on the products I don't have and it would be fantastic to see some for a product I do have.

Thanks for the paint!

I'm doing a couple more freeware repaints (normal definition), so yes.

As for a commercial (UHDT) package, no, no plans.

I'm doing a couple more freeware repaints (normal definition), so yes.

Would you be interested in doing the Spirit A321 in their old colors? I think it one of the sharpest liveries every created but no one had bitten on it AFAIK. Something tells me it may be one of the tougher paints to do.

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Spirit-Airlines/Airbus-A321-231/1348377/M/

Unfortunately.... I believe Aerosoft is making money out of Microsoft creating addons for FSX but does not accept Mc Phat to make money out of their planes.... funny (and I am just a happy flyer, no connection at all with any commercial companies in the flight sim world, just a personal view).

Already done by another painter .

Was already mentioned in this thread ; http://www.forum.aer...showtopic=31387 on page(s) 12 , 14 and 28 .

John

Thanks.

Is there a complete list of everything that has been painted that is included in the package? I saw a post a while ago but I don't think all of the painters posted in it. Maybe if they made it a sticky people would stop requesting things that have already been completed.