Us Airways A321

william.m

Yes, a US Airways(NC) A321 is coming from Andi (helialpin) after he finishes the AF Retro A320. :D

He is the best Airbus X repainter (nice & clean liveries) so it should be good.....Darryl

I really hope so, I have been waiting for someone to slap the U.S. colors on the Airbus X. I wonder if he will paint both engine types.

If you show me a new color livery with CFM engines & A321 you´ll get it. I´ve just found IAE so far. Have been to Vienna over the weekend so US Airways will be started today. Let´s see how long it´ll take to finish all the stripes at the tail!

BTW: Air France retro has been done already so I won´t finish it. Waste of time!

If you show me a new color livery with CFM engines & A321 you´ll get it. I´ve just found IAE so far. Have been to Vienna over the weekend so US Airways will be started today. Let´s see how long it´ll take to finish all the stripes at the tail!

BTW: Air France retro has been done already so I won´t finish it. Waste of time!

Thanks! Here is a CFM pic: http://www.airliners.net/photo/US-Airways/Airbus-A321-211/1510702/L/&sid=488e1d46c93fdfbc38b572edd2c15fbb

-Us 75

OK guys. Some homework for you: When searching for images of N508AY I saw a small logo on the left side next to the front door. It´s too small to find out what it shows. Can anyone give me a hint what´s shown on that logo? Otherwise I´ll have to skip that logo (would hate to do so because it seems to be found on many A321 of US Airways.

Have been busy with my RL job so I hope to show you a preview version today. It looks already fine from the nose to the part after the wings, the tail will follow today so give me some more days. You should be able to fly this bird the upcoming weekend.

Have been busy with my RL job so I hope to show you a preview version today. It looks already fine from the nose to the part after the wings, the tail will follow today so give me some more days. You should be able to fly this bird the upcoming weekend.

Quite understandable, no rush.

Thanks,

Us 75

• 2 weeks later...