How to add paint colour to gearbay doors on 'NOSESEC_C' PSD

scarebus

Ye I had a look at the BA one and it has a layer that isn't on any of the others n BA is IAE n it's CFM I need n the Niki paint also has a layer that is not on any others. I already know where n how to do the reg. How did you do it on yours, is there a specific layer?

The IAE and CFM engine textures have absolutely nothing to do with the nose section .

The forward gearbay doors are NEXT TO the smaller doors ( with the reg code ) . Looking at the UNWRAP layer should also give you a clue as to what is what .

Basic painting is if you don't know what a certain part is , paint it yellow or another bright colour , save it , convert into the flightsim and just look . It's as simple as that ( and that is how we started , with absolutely no information ) .

John

I know WHERE the gearbay doors are, I just could'nt find the specific layer and from looking at other paints in the paintkit it looks like ya have to make ya own layer and multiply which I have done. I thought that someone who knows their way around the paintkit may have already encountered this and could point me in the right direction. Anyways I have sorted it so thank you for your advice ;)

Talk about stating the obvious , there is no gearbay door layer because if they are included in the paintscheme then that is in the layer(s) that contains your paintscheme . If they are not painted but left white then there is also no layer .

If you already knew the answer , why bother asking here on the forum . This is really basic painting knowledge and after using the paintkit since January 2010 I obviously know nothing about it , so shall not be wasting anymore of your time .

John