Flight Plan Route on MFD?

jeffg

I just reinstalled the Airbus as I had a HD failure this week and now have most reinstalled.I was doing a flight from KATL to KLGA and used a flightplan from FSBuild and imported through the FSX flight planner.

I have a broken up route line on the MFD,it just ends at one point and starts again right above it but they are not connected any idea what could be wrong?

JeffG

post-1681-067019300 1285122137_thumb.jpg

I've seen this twice before but couldn't replicate it, can you? Was this a one off?

For some reason, I thought it have something to do with have the range set too high, but as I said, I can't make it happen anymore.

Hi guys,

Unfortunatley for me i suffered the broken lines last night to and im using version 1.20.

It seems the only way to eliminate it or atleast hide it temporarily is to have a zoom level of 40nm only.

Also the lines are always in a jagged formation from waypoint to waypoint for me which is dissapointing.

I do still enjoy flying this bird with its limitations and am confident Aerosoft will address its "other" issues over good time.

Hi guys,

Unfortunatley for me i suffered the broken lines last night to and im using version 1.20.

It seems the only way to eliminate it or atleast hide it temporarily is to have a zoom level of 40nm only.

Also the lines are always in a jagged formation from waypoint to waypoint for me which is dissapointing.

I do still enjoy flying this bird with its limitations and am confident Aerosoft will address its "other" issues over good time.

Fortunately, whilst the lines may not be the prettiest, they have no impact on the ability of the AP to follow the flight plan. It'd be nice if the next version (beyond V1.2x) had nice GDI+ vector gauges with curved flightplans etc because these are simply not possible to do with bitmap based XML gauges.

Fortunately, whilst the lines may not be the prettiest, they have no impact on the ability of the AP to follow the flight plan. It'd be nice if the next version (beyond V1.2x) had nice GDI+ vector gauges with curved flightplans etc because these are simply not possible to do with bitmap based XML gauges.

Thanks Paul for explaining about the limitations with the bitmap based XML gauges , Yes you are right it has no impact on my Autopilot whatsoever and agree that the next version with GDI vector graphics would be awesome. Thanks again.

I still have the problem with the flight patch lines and now the autopilot is flying passed the waypoints and not following the course.I am not in heading mode but in managed flight,I did check and made sure I hit the wrong switch.

JeffG