Impossible to land in all airport...

lemures1972

Hi All

I 've a problem when i try to land in all airport.

Whit the airbus connect i try to set the aircraft in any different config type, do not have problem to LOC and approach ILS frq. this is all right, my problem is, when the aircraft arrived approximately to 1000ft airplane do not remain stabilizer in ILS track.

In the EFIS primary display, i can see in the ILS Glide Path the vertical indicator move quickly down, the airplane follows the path, irreparably ending the flight, whit the bow of the plane "inside" the runway........

I do not use update scenery... the .bgl when i use are the FSX of default.

Thanks a lot... for any reply's

Luca

(sorry for my english!!)

Hi All

I 've a problem when i try to land in all airport.

Whit the airbus connect i try to set the aircraft in any different config type, do not have problem to LOC and approach ILS frq. this is all right, my problem is, when the aircraft arrived approximately to 1000ft airplane do not remain stabilizer in ILS track.

In the EFIS primary display, i can see in the ILS Glide Path the vertical indicator move quickly down, the airplane follows the path, irreparably ending the flight, whit the bow of the plane "inside" the runway........

I do not use update scenery... the .bgl when i use are the FSX of default.

Thanks a lot... for any reply's

Luca

(sorry for my english!!)

No need to say sorry for your English.........unless you are English of course!!

You might find things will be smoother if you are set up for landing a bit further out i.e. full flaps and gear with vapp +10. I find that adding flaps late in the approach causes a problem; basically, flaps are adding lift so the nose drops to remain on the glideslope which in turn increases speed and then it all gets kind of messy!

Thks so much Paul

...i try to land whit this configuration :)

No need to say sorry for your English.........unless you are English of course!!

You might find things will be smoother if you are set up for landing a bit further out i.e. full flaps and gear with vapp +10. I find that adding flaps late in the approach causes a problem; basically, flaps are adding lift so the nose drops to remain on the glideslope which in turn increases speed and then it all gets kind of messy!