Winning a plot bid

rvc

I have a question about bidding and winning a plot. Is a person who wins a bid expected to participate in anything other then just owning the plot? I would not be interested in any type of participation just interested in using the airfield but it would be unique to have a home with your name on it.

I have a question about bidding and winning a plot. Is a person who wins a bid expected to participate in anything other then just owning the plot? I would not be interested in any type of participation just interested in using the airfield but it would be unique to have a home with your name on it.

Short answer: No :excl:

You are not required to participate in anything "just" because you buy a plot in Andras Field. When and how much you want be part of the community, is entirely up to you.

That said - I do hope that if you do buy a place here, that you are subject to changing your mind in the matter, and find that interacting with the community is rather fun. But in the end its up to you. You can buy a plot and never be heard from again. Choice is yours. :)