yannickcarpentier

• Aerosoft

i Can't work with the throttle ,reverse the throttle is the only that works

What can i do for this problem?

please help me,

i work with win7 64 bit

best regards

carpentier yannick

Are you sure you read the FAQ section of the Vol1 manual? It could very well be that that explains what you have to do to get it to work.

Are you sure you read the FAQ section of the Vol1 manual? It could very well be that that explains what you have to do to get it to work.

I have the same issue, and I have read the Manual, can't seem to solve this. I use a Microsoft xbox 360 controller, and it doesn't work either.

I can reverse throttle just fine, but not forward. Throttle simply doesn't move forward. Even when pressing F3 or F4 for full throttle command.

Please help.

-Roman

I have the same issue, and I have read the Manual, can't seem to solve this. I use a Microsoft xbox 360 controller, and it doesn't work either.

I can reverse throttle just fine, but not forward. Throttle simply doesn't move forward. Even when pressing F3 or F4 for full throttle command.

Please help.

-Roman

Hi.

If you read through the threads, you will find, that you need a joystick with a throttle axis to control the airbus throttle systems. Unfortunately keys and game controllers won't work with the Airbus X. I know, this is probably not the answer you'd like to hear.

• Upvote 1

Hi.

If you read through the threads, you will find, that you need a joystick with a throttle axis to control the airbus throttle systems. Unfortunately keys and game controllers won't work with the Airbus X. I know, this is probably not the answer you'd like to hear.

Yes it most definetly not the answer i was looking for. This particular aircraft is sold as if its designed for FSX. It simply doesn't function in FSX as it should. Can't get off the ground!

The only airplane in FSX history to require a throttle axis to be able to control it!

It is very disappointing that a trusted developer like Aerosoft, put out a product that is FAR from completion, and is still very much in BETA testing mode.

I for one would like my money refunded. And before I hear the millions of reasons why its not their fault, lets remember that other serious developers (PMDG, CaptainSim) have all overcome these issues

like Throttle control, and overall stability so that the game doesn't crash from selecting airplanes, or trying to quit the program, etc, etc, etc.......

I hope these bugs get fixed very soon, as these are major issues that make this product unusable.

• Upvote 4