Mine is better than yours....

OleAndreasen

The lights go dim in the whole village when I power her up :lol:

MATT. Let this be a warning excl.gif

As general director, I simply forbid you to light that darn A-Bomb of a rig, in the airpark, after dark.

We have very limited power supply in the village, and I have heard rumors that your PC now dims the light in Cambridge as well, AND shakes needles on the Richter Scale when you start FSX.

So ONLY from sun-up until Sun-down, or there WILL be trouble.ohmy.gif

But Ole, I also control the runway lights from my PC, along with the calibration aids for the ILS approaches :P I promise to put black out curtains up so I dont disturbe the neighbours :lol:

Alternatively I'll just move it down tpo the basement :blink:

As for the Richter scale needles, I can only surmise that was not due to my rig but more down to my recently intake of curry :blush: It was on special in the restaraunt recently

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My new components arrived, i7 2600K here we come

IMG_20110628_165515.jpg

Enjoy it Matt, looks a killer! Just a question regarding the memory - why did you replace it?

Enjoy it Matt, looks a killer! Just a question regarding the memory - why did you replace it?

The Sandy Bridge uses dual channel memory where was the previous i7 linage used tri channel. Plus its also faster speed and lower latency RAM, and looks damn good in red :lol: not that it will be seen once the case is closed up.

The Sandy Bridge uses dual channel memory where was the previous i7 linage used tri channel. Plus its also faster speed and lower latency RAM, and looks damn good in red :lol: not that it will be seen once the case is closed up.

Cool! Which CPU cooler do you use? Did you adapt the old one (not sure what it was) or do you use the stock one?

Cool! Which CPU cooler do you use? Did you adapt the old one (not sure what it was) or do you use the stock one?

Stock till I can afford a Corsair H70 then I'll overclock it