Throttle Problems

rtinkler

Sorry everyone,

Struggling to get my head around some throttle problems I am having. Using FSUIPC and a Saitek X52. When the X52 is in idle I seem to have about 50% throttle on the ECAM and this makes taxi'ing a frightening prospect.

Can one of you kind people walk me through the FSUIPC settings to help me solve the problem? Yes I have read all the other threads on similar issues but cannot get the problem sorted. Once I managed to get it to idle at 23% but as soon as I touched the throttle it clicked and shot up to 50% and would not come back down.

Thanks

Rt

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have read the faq, but i can't find the window.... can you help me ? Iam using FSX and got the same problem ! cry_s.gifmecry_s.gif

well if you first set it up in fsx like this: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=39644 then it should work but i also use FSUIPC.

and to get it working set up as showed on the picture. by the way it sound like an calibration problem. so take the left picture, go to the menu showed move you throttle. and chose throttle for it. if it showes any joy or axis hit rescan and move throttle. when that is set take the throtle place it at idle (your hardware). Then press Delta take your trottle move it a bit press delta again do that some times up to full and it should be set. becaus if you just press delta from idle and move to full it only regonise idle or full throttle. hope that works.

post-32482-094816500 1286700561_thumb.jp

I can't find that window, were can i find it?

I got the freeware not registred version. Is that an problem, i need that version for IVAO.

well i have always been using pay version of FSUIPC and there is some limits when free just dont remember them. but have you tryeid to use it whit out ? as from the link i gave you.

The problem is, i need FSUIPC for flying online on IVAO unsure.gifrolleyes.gif

yep i know but fsuipc runs any way, as far as i know. but dont know any of IVAO needs any control interface. If that is the case you would have to buy FSUIPC i think.

Mayby whit a earlyer version? What is the price or is Aerosoft making an soloution?

well dont know whit a earlyer version. and about What is the price or is Aerosoft making an soloution? Dont know default controle set up in fsx should work. so it should work whit out any 3 part software or what you call it. and about FSUIPC prize go google it. but think you should wait a bit mabee some one have some info i dont have