New times in the AA-Club

OleAndreasen

• Deputy Sheriffs

What a great offer Matt !!!

But it is not easy to decide which one :( PC12 or Cessna Mustang ????

OK, I choose the PC12 with tail number D-FOSC

Thanks in advance,

What a great offer Matt !!!

But it is not easy to decide which one :( PC12 or Cessna Mustang ????

OK, I choose the PC12 with tail number D-FOSC

Thanks in advance,

If Aerosoft sell either of those I can do, but if they dont Im unable to as I dont own either, appologies

Hello Matt,

Could we have the liveries you make as public for download, so if let's say I want to fly the stock 172 offline with the club livery and I do not mind the tail number, I can use the ready ones, and this way also people can have an option of more than one plane... does this sound logical?

Thanks,

Moshe

Hello Matt,

Could we have the liveries you make as public for download, so if let's say I want to fly the stock 172 offline with the club livery and I do not mind the tail number, I can use the ready ones, and this way also people can have an option of more than one plane... does this sound logical?

Thanks,

Moshe

Just checked your previous post in the thread, you didnt ask in that post for a specific plane. What I am doing is making custom paints for each plane requested, I then test here to make sure Im happy with it. Once its been QC'd by me :unsure: I'll post a link to it so you can download and copy into your simbobect\airplane folder so it can be used how ever you like.

Cool, thanks a lot Matt. If I may stand in line for the AS Carenado F33 Bonanza with *MSM tail, this will be appreciated. Please also ignore my request to reserve the *MSM, no need for it any longer, Thank you.

• Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

If Aerosoft sell either of those I can do, but if they dont Im unable to as I dont own either, appologies

Both are available in the aerosoft shop. But if you just need the paintkits, I got them both.

Both are available in the aerosoft shop. But if you just need the paintkits, I got them both.

Hi Otto,

I also own the Flight 1 Pilatus PC-12 (displayed in my first screenshot post) as well as their Cessna Citation Mustang. In fact, it would have been my preference to have the new design applied to the Pilatus, rather than to the Seneca as I recently requested. However, inasmuch as I was unable to locate it among Aerosoft's lineup (where the Seneca otherwise was), I declined to request it.

You have indicated that "both are available in the Aerosoft shop." If possible, would you be able to provide a link thereto? In that way, I will be able to determine if I am indeed able to use my Pilatus with the AAC livery, in which case, I will ask Matt if it is possible to revise my selection (especially if he may be doing one for you as well).

Thanks much!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Rusty,

I have the downloadversion of the PC12 from Flight1's website, und the repaint kit has been installed undder ..\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\F1_Pilatus PC-12\repaint

The paintkit for the Mustang is available as separate download from Flight1 (of couse for free).

EDIT: Paintkit Flight1 Cessna Mustang

and Paintkit Flight1 PC12 if you don't have it for any reason.

All links are from the supportforum

Hi Rusty,

I have the downloadversion of the PC12 from Flight1's website, und the repaint kit has been installed undder ..\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\F1_Pilatus PC-12\repaint

The paintkit for the Mustang is available as separate download from Flight1 (of couse for free).

EDIT: Paintkit Flight1 Cessna Mustang

Hi Otto,

Oh OK, thank you Otto. Yes, I previously downloaded the Mustang from Flight 1's website, and I had also purchased their Pilatus from them on DVD. And I know the location of each (and of the subcomponents and extras [paint kits, etc.] of each) on my system. However, I suspect (from his statement in an earlier post) that Matt needs, not only access to their respective repaint kits, but that he also needs access to the actual aircraft model as well. That is why he needs to either own them himself, or have access thereto via Aerosoft's inventory.

I took another peek at Aerosoft's lineup just moments ago, and was unable to locate either aircraft model. Would you be able to point me towards these two planes in Aerosoft's shop? Thanks a bunch!

To Matt: Do I correctly understand that you need access to the actual aircraft model, and not just to the repaint kits, in order to create the model's livery? Or, is Otto's implication that you merely need access to the respective repaint kits the pertinent one? If the latter is more accurate, I would very much like to revise my AAC livery request to include the Pilatus if that is at all possible. Please let me know. Thanks again!

Id need the whole package, in order to fully test the paints, so if your willing to buy me the Vampire, I'll be more than happy to paint it :)

(This is what had led me to believe that Matt needs, not just the repaint kits, but the entire aircraft model as well.)

Blue skies,

Rusty

• Deputy Sheriffs
Would you be able to point me towards these two planes in Aerosoft's shop? Thanks a bunch!

Just checked it and there seems to be a difference between the German shop and others, here are the links to the aircrafts in the German shop:

PC12 and Mustang

I don't know, whether this is of any importance for Matt to do the repaints.

Just checked it and there seems to be a difference between the German shop and others, here are the links to the aircrafts in the German shop:

PC12 and Mustang

I don't know, whether this is of any importance for Matt to do the repaints.

Ahh! I see! You are very right indeed- the US and German shops indeed have different inventories- I did not think to look at the German one! Yes, it is not available, for some reason (probably has to do with sales territory coverage agreements and all that) at the Aerosoft-US online shop, but I do see it now at the German one. Thank you Otto. [in the future, I will review both Aerosoft shops just to determine that, what may initially appear to be unavailable @ Aerosoft,...actually is! lol B) ]

To Matt: This all being the case, would it be possible for me to change my livery selection so as to have it applied to my Pilatus? If you have already begun preparations involving the Senca, then please continue with it and disregard this request to change the selection to the Pilatus, and I will be more than delighted & proud to fly the Seneca bearing the AAC livery! :) Thanks much!

Ahh! I see! You are very right indeed- the US and German shops indeed have different inventories- I did not think to look at the German one! Yes, it is not available, for some reason (probably has to do with sales territory coverage agreements and all that) at the Aerosoft-US online shop, but I do see it now at the German one. Thank you Otto. [in the future, I will review both Aerosoft shops just to determine that, what may initially appear to be unavailable @ Aerosoft,...actually is! lol B) ]

To Matt: This all being the case, would it be possible for me to change my livery selection so as to have it applied to my Pilatus? If you have already begun preparations involving the Senca, then please continue with it and disregard this request to change the selection to the Pilatus, and I will be more than delighted & proud to fly the Seneca bearing the AAC livery! :) Thanks much!

Rus, still waiting for confirmation of how I get any aircraft aerosoft stock that I dont personally own. Once thats all sorted (hopefully and most likely before I reach you in the que), I would say your wish is my desire, but that sounds really gay :lol:

Rus, still waiting for confirmation of how I get any aircraft aerosoft stock that I dont personally own. Once thats all sorted (hopefully and most likely before I reach you in the que), I would say your wish is my desire, but that sounds really gay :lol:

LOL Matt,

Anyway...either aircraft works for me...whatever is easiest for you and most preferred by A & the AAC! :D