New times in the AA-Club

OleAndreasen

The Andras Aviation Club has gotten a new painter, Matt Smith. He has worked hard and done several different paint schemes and color variants. After a long and tough process, we ended up choosing This one.

2010-9-16_23-5-34-280.jpg

Now Matt is going to start on painting for us. And so therefore I ask of you to reply to this post. What we have in store for you is:

You choose one aircraft (as before) but this time you also need to pick a tail sign for it.

The aircraft needs to be one Aerosoft sells - or a stock FSX aircraft.

The tailsign explained by Matt below so look there. All tail regs ending with AAC are for the Club, so you cant have that reg.

But please let us know. Matt will be able to make a new plane a week, and if you want one thats already done (Ill post pictures of the ones done) you can have it reasonable fast. (Matt needs to put in the tail-sign for you)

A big cheer for Matt Smith, Andras Aviation Club´s new painter.

To add a new plane into FSX: I will supply you with a zip file that contains a texure.aac folder and a text file. The text file will contain all you need to copy and past into your aircraft.cfg allocating the next available number. So for example for the default Cessna 172 you would exctract the texture.aac to:

C:\microsoft flight simulator x\simbobjects\airplanes\C172

In that folder there will be the aircraft.cfg open that with notepad to edit.

Clear as mud yeah? If so please do ask. Myself or anyone else who knows will be happy to help you.

Below is a list of how German aircraft registrations work. You get the choice of the latter 3 letters. Obviously the 1st letter of the prefix is dependent on aircraft weight. Dont worry Ill work that bit out for you. As a side note D-*OLE and D-*MAT are all reserved :ph34r: A first come first served basis

If you want the Carenado C172N you will be able to get that a lot quicker.

D-AAAA to D-AZZZ for aircraft with more than 20t MTOW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D-BAAA to D-BZZZ for aircraft with 14t-20t MTOW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D-CAAA to D-CZZZ for aircraft with 5,7t-14t MTOW

D-EAAA to D-EZZZ for single engine aircraft up to 2t MTOW

D-FAAA to D-FZZZ for single engine aircraft from to 2t-5,7t MTOW

D-GAAA to D-GZZZ for multi-engine aircraft up to 2t MTOW

D-IAAA to D-IZZZ for multi-engine aircraft from 2t-5,7t MTOW

D-HAAA to D-HZZZ for rotorcraft

D-KAAA to D-KZZZ for powered gliders

D-LAAA to D-LZZZ for airships

D-MAAA to D-MZZZ for powered sports aircraft

D-NAAA to D-NZZZ for non-powered sports aircraft

D-OAAA to D-OZZZ for manned free ballons

D-0001 to D-9999 for Gliders

Hi Matt,

great!!! Wonderful to have you as our new painter in the club! :D

My order: FSX stock C172SP. Registration: D-ECHR

THX A LOT!

My first customer, yay... Christian your 172 will be delivered back to you by sunday dry.gif

My Order:

Vampire X from SD (www.suprunovdesign.com). Registration: D-FRED

I can send you the paintkit if needed

Id need the whole package, in order to fully test the paints, so if your willing to buy me the Vampire, I'll be more than happy to paint it :)

Hi Matt,

If I could also place a order :-)

It can be for the Carenado 172N... D-EMCF

Thank you very much!

Yes you can indeed. As its the one Ive already done, you will get it sometime this week, once I've finished Christians

Matt

All tail regs ending with AAC are for the Club, so you cant have that reg.

I thought we were the club, why can't we have an AAC tag if we want one?

As a side note D-*OLE and D-*MAT are all reserved

Why? Suppose we have more than one Matt here...

Why? Suppose we have more than one Matt here...

1st come first served :lol: plus Im doing all the graft so why not?

Edit: But on a more serious and community friendly note, when Ive decided which plane Im having, I shall then release the other MAT registrations :)

Thanks for being the new club painter- Really like the paint scheme.

Deciding the tail reg is easy D-CHMP The hard part is deciding which plane? Beaver or Discuss (still saving the pennies for this one)

Thanks for being the new club painter- Really like the paint scheme.

Deciding the tail reg is easy D-CHMP The hard part is deciding which plane? Beaver or Discuss (still saving the pennies for this one)

OK let me know once you have decided

my order: The embraer legacy 600 of Project Opensky: Paint kit here: http://www.projectop...ds&showfile=883 registration D-CSEB

Great what you are doing here!

:o Just seen the paintkit for that one, when I get to it it might take me a bit longer than a week

May I ask for a Cessna 152 Carenado, registration ECRSV?(spanish regitry)

Nice job, thanks for your work Matt

See you

Below is a list of how German aircraft registrations work. You get the choice of the latter 3 letters. Obviously the 1st letter of the prefix is dependent on aircraft weight. Dont worry Ill work that bit out for you. As a side note D-*OLE and D-*MAT are all reserved :ph34r: A first come first served basis

D-AAAA to D-AZZZ for aircraft with more than 20t MTOW

D-BAAA to D-BZZZ for aircraft with 14t-20t MTOW

D-CAAA to D-CZZZ for aircraft with 5,7t-14t MTOW

D-EAAA to D-EZZZ for single engine aircraft up to 2t MTOW

D-FAAA to D-FZZZ for single engine aircraft from to 2t-5,7t MTOW

D-GAAA to D-GZZZ for multi-engine aircraft up to 2t MTOW

D-IAAA to D-IZZZ for multi-engine aircraft from 2t-5,7t MTOW

D-HAAA to D-HZZZ for rotorcraft

D-KAAA to D-KZZZ for powered gliders

D-LAAA to D-LZZZ for airships

D-MAAA to D-MZZZ for powered sports aircraft

D-NAAA to D-NZZZ for non-powered sports aircraft

D-OAAA to D-OZZZ for manned free ballons

D-0001 to D-9999 for Gliders

Thank you Matt for this great work! This is maybe the most beautiful livery I have seen for GA, I love it :wub:

On a second come second served basis, please reserve all D-*MSM

Thanks a lot!

Morning chaps! Your all joining my list, which is growing quicky :D I shall reply on here was and where your repaints are done and will post links to download.

Just a quick question, is everyone OK with adding new paints to FSX or will you want me to provide the entry to aircraft.cfg?

Cheers

Matt

Morning chaps! Your all joining my list, which is growing quicky :D I shall reply on here was and where your repaints are done and will post links to download.

Just a quick question, is everyone OK with adding new paints to FSX or will you want me to provide the entry to aircraft.cfg?

Cheers

Matt

Matt

I think you should provide a standard explanation to how its done,