737 Dreamfleet with FSX.... possible ?

Pascalino

Hi Gents,

maybe some of you knows about the great Addon from Dreamfleet - Greatest Airliner!! Ok, this was some time ago ;-) but this was one of the best addon for our flight sim ever... and it was never reached by any other addon in its complexity to simulate a 737-400 Airliner. This bird was designed for the FS2002 ... yes, I know it was some time ago but I found this bird in my office again (with some dust on it...) and I would like to ask you if somebody could this bird merged into the FSX engine ? ;-) (...I know it is s funny question but I will give it a try ;-))

Best regards

Pascal

Hi Gents,

maybe some of you knows about the great Addon from Dreamfleet - Greatest Airliner!! Ok, this was some time ago ;-) but this was one of the best addon for our flight sim ever... and it was never reached by any other addon in its complexity to simulate a 737-400 Airliner. This bird was designed for the FS2002 ... yes, I know it was some time ago but I found this bird in my office again (with some dust on it...) and I would like to ask you if somebody could this bird merged into the FSX engine ? ;-) (...I know it is s funny question but I will give it a try ;-))

Best regards

Pascal

No. Not as default, but there are workrounds, bodges and hints. Use Google. Then you may decide it's waaaaay too complicated, and you still end up with a half-assed product. The DF 737 was good on its day, but that was nearly a decade ago. Time to move on.

Hi,

thanks your ideas and thoughts. Yes of course I know PMDG and this 737NG will be the best so far. This DF737 was just an idea to take over time for the final release of the 737NG from PMDG...it is sooooo hard to wait ;-)))) fro this beauty... I know it is ready when it is ready ;-)

Ok,

thank a lot...

Cheers

Pascal

the Ariane B737 package is also supposedly really good.

But as i have heard their protection schemes (and the plane to some level) is EXTREMELY sucky....

yea you have to wait days for it to be activated, and pay for all the liveries. alot of hassle and lots of money, but the best 737ng sim right now

yea you have to wait days for it to be activated, and pay for all the liveries. alot of hassle and lots of money, but the best 737ng sim right now

Not always. Sometimes it takes 10 minutes, sometimes several hours, sometimes two weeks (I'm speaking from experience). Doesn't take away the fact that it's extremely irritating if it actually takes two weeks.

My advice: wait for the PMDG or iFly 737NG! Yeah, or use the iFly 737NG for FS9...