TropicalSim 3 Euro Airports

willywilly

Are customers of the 3 European Airports LPFR LPPR & LIPQ pack going to get AES or not?

It does seem very strange that customers who bought the individual sceneries - after the release of the pack - should get AES and we dont.

Nicholas

It does seem very strange that customers who bought the individual sceneries - after the release of the pack - should get AES and we dont.

The airports in the pack are probably older versions than the individual sceneries, you should ask Tropical Sim for updates.

"I don't get it" .......... you will Delta, you will, if you read my post again.

But just to save you time, LPFR and LPPR were first released with LIPQ in a bundle called 3 European Airports: they dont show up in the list of airports in AES Help so are not AES supported for some reason.

I will contact the developer.

Thanks

LPPR - Release Date: 09.10.2009

LIPQ - Release Date: 13.12.2009

LPFR - Release Date: 30.03.2010

LPPR, LIPQ, LPFR Bundle - Release Date: 15.04.2010

So as you can see all the single airports were of course released as standalone versions first and later packed together in a bundle, everything else would be nonsense anyways.

Maybe you should also check out the update section on the Tropicalsim homepage:

http://www.tropicalsim.com/2010/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11&Itemid=15