Improving Barcelona Framerates

calasanvicente

Hi there,

I have bought Mega Airport Barcelona, and may I say thank you for producing such a great scenery!

I have other Aerosoft/Sim Wings Airports (PMI, IBZ, MAH) and get good frame rates (30's) most of the time.

In Barcelona, I often get around only 15. Sometimes around 20-25. I have low traffic also.

Is there something I can do or do I need to add something to my system.

I currently have:

2.93GHz

1GB RAM

Windows XP

Pentinum 4

Thanks.

The airport of Barcelona is alot bigger than Mallorca, Menorca or Ibiza. I would recommend you to upgrade your system, but you could also try to deactivate AESLite via the little application you can find in the Barcelona folder, though I don't think it will bring you a big improvement in frames.

Hi there,

I have bought Mega Airport Barcelona, and may I say thank you for producing such a great scenery!

I have other Aerosoft/Sim Wings Airports (PMI, IBZ, MAH) and get good frame rates (30's) most of the time.

In Barcelona, I often get around only 15. Sometimes around 20-25. I have low traffic also.

Is there something I can do or do I need to add something to my system.

I currently have:

2.93GHz

1GB RAM

Windows XP

Pentinum 4

Thanks.

HI calasanvicente, like Nicolas mentioed theres not much you can do since flight simulator depends on cpu speed but also having the latest deigned cpu helps allot. so deactvating AESLite and turing off autogen or to the lowest setting will help. but it is really hard to run scenery like these megahubs.