AP automatic disconnect

ChrisZet

Hi,

when i fly through bad weather conditions or turbulences, the AP sometimes automatic disconnects. I think that's like in the real Airbus (i have experienced this in the Wilco too). Is there a way to turn this off or make it not so sensitive? This is strong at longer flights when i'm not in Cockpit. In Boeing (or other) Aircraft this don't happens. I use ASE weather engine with wind/turbulence settings at middle.

Thanks,Regards

Chris

Ok, i have put down the settings in ASE wind page and have done a flight and the AP was stable. I have noticed that the AP disconnect when the weather change (through ASE update) or the wind direction change strong. Maby that's the reason.

• Aerosoft

The AP disconnects when a strong control input is given. In development we experimented a lot with the correct setting. I do not think it can be made less sensitive.

I believe the issue starts when you encounter wind layers that are not smooth enough, a well known FSX problem. Consider using FSUIPC to smooth out the wind layers a bit.

I believe the issue starts when you encounter wind layers that are not smooth enough, a well known FSX problem. Consider using FSUIPC to smooth out the wind layers a bit.

Yes, this was my thought. So i will set up ASE and FSUIPC again to make this shifts smoother.

Thanks, Chris