A320-214 Condor 2010

claudiprien

screenshot55.jpgscreenshot50.jpgHey Frank I have been working on the tail all day and finally now I am happy with how it looks. I chose D-AICK cos the one in your pic does'nt have the condor crest on the engines and CK does. Let me know what you think ;)
  • Upvote 1

What do you mean. I downloaded the logo off Best Brands of the World?

In the circle with the name "Thomas Cokk" there is a yellow part. In your paint it looks less yellow as you can see it from the real logo.

I think that's cos I use enbseries which adds a bloom effect and different shading effects and does change the colour slightly. I used the official logo. I wil see what it looks like with the enbseries off ;)

Looks good. But the yellow part above the "mas" isn't correct I think.

Sorry for my influence, but I just wanted to add that this is due that D-AICM had a sprayed logo, all other have stickers. D-AICM is no longer active in the Condor Berlin fleet, it is back in Brussels as OO-TCH.

Congratulations on this paint, it looks very realistic so far!

That's ok, in the 1st screenshot I had enbseries enabled so it made the colours look less than they are. I'm not sure but I think maybe the 'Berlin' text on the side of the fuselage needs to be a bit darker? That is interesting to know that 'CM' has gone back to Belgium. I will post some more shots when I have the right side complete, hopefully won't be too long now ;)

Great work! I wanted to post that livery request myself, and I'm quite happy to see that it has already been taken care of!

Looks superb!

When will it be available for download? Can't wait ... :-)

Great work! I wanted to post that livery request myself, and I'm quite happy to see that it has already been taken care of!

Looks superb!

When will it be available for download? Can't wait ... :-)

Glad u like it!! Hopefully it will be finished in a day or so, I have the Flu so my enthusiasm has taken a back seat at the moment. I am currently working on lining up the right side details ;)

Glad u like it!! Hopefully it will be finished in a day or so, I have the Flu so my enthusiasm has taken a back seat at the moment. I am currently working on lining up the right side details ;)

Recover well!

Best wishes

bpcw001

Great job on the repaint scarebus, one of the finest releases so far!!! Can't wait for the Thomas Cook UK livery, will be very useful. :)

Wonder if you can run your US Airways through the wash, would be nice! :D

Thanks again, Darryl