Airbus X and windows 7 64bit

Vasilis

It has installed anyone airbus x in windows 7 home premium 64bit version?

If yes it faced any problems?

I request you answer I because for me does not work and I want to see what happens

I a lot thank

Vasilis Karabas

I request you answer I because for me does not work and I want to see what happens

I a lot thank

Vasilis Karabas

no problems here

Hi

Yes it's working here too,

Before installing the Airbus-x right click on the installer file, from menu go to propoerties, then select the securety Tab, make sure that the file runs as an adminsterator, also make sure that your user name is having full rights on the file as well.

Regards

Alaa

• Aerosoft

request you answer I because for me does not work and I want to see what happens

I a lot thank

Vasilis Karabas

If you are logged on as administrator it should work without any problems under Windows 7 64 bits. In fact it is the preferred Operating System!

lot thank all of you for your answers.

And thank also the technical support aerosoft where it corresponded in the e - mail very fast.

For one week I try to run Airbus X. I followed precisely the directives that I found in this forum and that to me they recommended from technical support aerosofr. Without no success. I again made new installation of Windows 7 , FSX but again nothing.

Sure the problem is mine. Something does not go well with my computer. But it is the unique problem that I have. Everything work perfect apart from airbus x

I have

Windows 7x64bit

Intel Core 2 duo 2.60 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

4 GB ram

Saitek X52 pro

1 problems is with the AirbusXConnect

When I load airbusXConnect I receive this message

The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect.

2 I can’t use the MSDU No not work fo me ACFT STATE, ACFT DOORS,

AIRCRAFT

3 When I pull idle full nothing happiness so I can not move the airplane

I have follow the manual step by step but nothing. I can’t fly the airplane.

4 When I close fsx I have FATAL ERROR

(sorry for my English I am from Greece)

I am going to make again a new installation for all. Any way

Thank you all very much

• Aerosoft

Thanks for the kind words and stop excusing for your English. It's fully understandable and that's all that counts. Besides your English is better then my Greek.

Questions... is your FSX installed in the default C:\Program Files folder and are you logged on as Administrator?

well by the way when you now would do an reinstal i would say try instal fsx like pete from fsuipc says in one of his manuals as importen info to vista and win 7 users insted of default fs location, as taken from manual "then Windows will be protecting the folders against normal user access. This applies even if you are the PC's administrator" There for instal it this way mabee C:\FSX so you just instal it to c drive or what ever your drive is called. But this is much the same as run as admin. just a better way to stop the run admin problem.

mabee i know the awenser for 4 When I close fsx I have FATAL ERROR but first get it running then we see if it keeps happening

Vasilis, it doesn't matter how many times you reinstall the product if, for example, your DLL.XML file is corrupted (which I think is one of your problems and that's why you cannot use the FMGS). You need to uninstall first, clean, check and find the cause of the problem second and only then reinstall again. Otherwise you'll be having always the same issues over and over again.

Refer to this post to have some clues on how to do that: http://www.forum.aer...showtopic=38739

Concerning the Airbus X Connect: Do you have all of the Visual C++ 2005 & 2008 (and associated SP1's) installed ? Double Check !!

The fatal error at FSX shutdown can come from different issues, but let's take it one step at a time. Try to work with the above and post your results. Also, it would help if you could attach a copy of your DLL.XML file with your next post.

Cheers

Will