Continuing Problems With EHAM Scenery

dennisbrennan

I finally got Amsterdam scenery to appear (you can read about it in my post of Sept 15/10).

Now I have a few new problems with it... Please see below for a summary of my computer.

There is no moving Aerosoft ground vehicular traffic. There is the normal FSX ground equipment, but none of the flashier stuff I saw when I played the scenery in FS2004. There are vehicles parked at the side of roadways and several parked on the roof the garage parking lot, but nothing is in motion.

There are no aircraft at the gates of the main passenger terminal. AI aircraft are directed only to remote aprons. I saw an advertisement for the product that showed several KLM jumbos parked at the main terminal gates. So where are mine? (This was also true when I played the product in FS2004).

When following my aircraft in Spot view, there is a "carpet of green ooze" that follows. (see pic). My settings are as follows: Frame rate is about 22 fps

Graphics:

Global settings: Custom

Global texture resolution: High

following are checked: Lens flare, Advanced animations

Insformation text: Continuous

Aircraft:

Global Settings: Ultra High

Default Cockpit View: 2-D instrument panel

Following are checked: Show cockpit ToolTips, High-resolution 3-D virtual cockpit

2-D panel transparency (%): 0

Exterior settings:

Following are checked: Aircraft casts shadows on the ground; Aircraft casts shadows on itself; Aircraft landing lights illuminate ground

Scenery:

Terrain & Water:

Level of detail radius: Medium

Mesh complexity: 54

Mesh resolution: 19m

Texture resolution: 60 cm

Water effects: Low 2x

Scenery objects:

Scenery complexity: Dense

Autogen density: Dense

Special effects detail: High

Weather:

Global settings: Very low

Visual Settings:

Cloud draw distance: 60mi/ 96km

Thermal visualization: none

Cloud detail:

Checked: Simple Clouds

Simulation settings:

Rate at which weather changes over time:Low

Traffic:

Global Settings: Custom

Airline traffice density: 87%

General aviation traffic density: 90%

Airport vehicle density: Low

Aircraft labels:

Following are checked: show aircraft labels; manufacturer, distance, altitiude

Cycle rate: 1 seconds

Land & Sea traffic:

Road vehicles: 20%

Ships & ferries: 15%

Leisure boats:: 18%

Please Help!!!!

Here is what my computer is ...

Computer: Intel core i7 860 Quad core, 2.80 GHz, 8MB cache. Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 5850, 1 GB. RAM: 8 GB. HDD 500 GB SATA

Operating system: Win 7.

In the FSX directory I find the following:

Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Amsterdam Schiphol\ and the following folders and files;

-AESLiteForEHAM\

-Scenery\

-Texture\

-afcad_amsterdam.exe

-Manual.pdf

When I look in \Scenery, I see 593 files, mostly bgl types

When I look in \Texture, I see 1083 files, bmp types

1 Did you setup the AESLite Traffic Tool.....? That tool manages all traffic <_<

2 To see KLM traffic you need to have AI KLM aircraft installed. The best is to have a Traffic program installed like , MyTrafficX , Ultimate Traffic 2 , Traffic X or WOAI.

Then you will see all kind of airlines.