A321 IAE Lufthansa D-AIRX "retro bird"

helialpin

Stunning work once again Andi...one slight problem though, the engine spinners/blades has a black square in the center (all rotation speeds) will try to correct myself.

Again, another plug for US Airways A321 in their new color scheme (both in IAE & CFM variants)...looks good on these aircraft and is the only A321's flying in the US.

Can't wait for Aerosoft's Munich X (FSX version), a perfect compliment to this aircraft.....Darryl

Thank you guys! Thought I´ve fixed the black square thing in the release version (took the pictures a little bit earlier). Will check this and make an update in a few days (to see if other issues appear) Thanks again for the kind words and the hint with the square! US Airways A321 is next to the Air France retro on my list

UPDATE 1.1: changed AIRBUS_EX_BAREMETALGLOSS_IAE_C.dds to remove black square on spinner. If you have installed V1 you can simply change the whole texture.LufthansaDAIRX folder or just replace the AIRBUS_EX_BAREMETALGLOSS_IAE_C.dds with the one from the new version. No changes made to the aircraft.cfg