Simulator or Reality?

Moshe

I have found the following picture of the C208B taken by a professional spotter, but could not decide if it was taken with a high quality lens or if it is a simulator. Can someone please help me find out and explain?

post-7934-075885700 1284782709_thumb.jpg

Hi Moshe,

I agree with Matt,

3 main reasons ...

1 The flare around the sun is too regular, nature is sometimes a very irregular medium

2 The colour on the flank of the aircraft is too 'flat' - no gradations of colour on the paintwork which would be expected on a curved surface

3 Lack of suitable shadowing on the airframe under the wing

Am I right??? :unsure:

Oh! just spotted the Andras Meridian logo Doh! - and I was taking this reply very seriously too!!

Oh! just spotted the Andras Meridian logo Doh! - and I was taking this reply very seriously too!!

:D Yes :D

You are both right! Thanks for your cooperation :)

My point is simple. Even tough there is no "real" Andras Meridian Company, we, at Andras Meridian VA, do everything to fly "As Real As It Gets", and under the powerful leadership of Bernhard (with some assistance from REX2 OverDrive) it really feels real :excl:

So if you are not there yet, and looking for fun, come and join us now !!!

Andras Meridian Virtual Airlines

Sure it's powerful, in the good sense ;) A real powerful leader is one that enables others to be leaders under his roof, and that is what you do... Thanks for that :)

Credit for the beautiful livery painting goes to our dear Lars! Good luck with school ;)