AES do not recognize FS version

JBBJ

Dear friends ,

I had to re-install my FS9 and since then everything works well except that AES doesn't work on any activated airport.

All the credits were bought and everything is legal. I am running windows XP with FS9.1.

Here is the error message I have when I try to open the config utility.

aeserror.jpg

Do you have a solution to solve it ?

Thank you very much :)

JB

Hi guys ,

I have tried that :

Can you please check, if there is a file in the <FSX>\VistaMare\Link Subdirectory? If so, delete it, restart FSX and AESConfig.

But I have no " link " subdirectory in the vistaMare folder.

Is it because I am using FS9 ? I don't know.

I have also tried that , as per the manual :

Did you place the aircraft in the FS to an Airport, you set before in AESHelp to "FS9", like EDDN Default, if you don't have another supported Airport installed?

The connection can only work, when AES is activated for the airport you are.

But even that doesn't help , it acts as if there was no AES at all :S

Anyone having an idea ?

Cheers

JB

Hi

I had the same problem, you just need to check out the airport you're using in the aeshelp. Just activate it clicking on the left side of the airport's name where it says "off" turning it to" fs9".

regards

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

I have same problem in FSX, I placed an aircraft (A321 FSX base) at the airport EDDN. I followed the different advice on this forum but nothing has released the bug.

my config:

FSX is launched with administrator mod

FSX +FS Acceleration + AES2.07, no other addons

system: win 7 / 64

someone there a solution has to propose me ?

thank

cordially

hyems

• Developer

Hello all,

I have same problem in FSX, I placed an aircraft (A321 FSX base) at the airport EDDN. I followed the different advice on this forum but nothing has released the bug.

my config:

FSX is launched with administrator mod

FSX +FS Acceleration + AES2.07, no other addons

system: win 7 / 64

someone there a solution has to propose me ?

thank

cordially

hyems

Which "bug" you mean? That AESConfig don't connect? That it don't get the ID? Is the EDDN Airport set to FSX in AESHelp? Did the AES Window opens at the airport with Shift+Ctrl+W?

thanks for your response OPabst

Airport EDDN is green and set in FSX in AESHelp

AES window Does not open in The Airport With Shift + Ctrl + W combination Or Another, example: Shift + Ctrl + F11.

For information, I have no file in the Vistamare/link Is this normal?

cordially

hyems

• Developer

Airport EDDN is green and set in FSX in AESHelp

Green is ok, but it must have FSX in front, not "OFF". You must klick on the line of this airport to get it to FSX. As long as it is in "OFF", nothing will happen there in the FS.

That the LINK Subdir is empty is ok, please check if you have a VistaMare Menu below "ADD ons" in the FSX.

Yes i have a Vistamar menu below "Add ons" in the FSX.

I Have FSX in front, not off.

I switched EDDN to off, stop FSX and AES, restart AES and FSX, I clicked on the line from the airport to return FSX in AES, stop all and restart AES and FSX .nothing work

cordially

hyems

• Developer

AESHelp should be stopped before you start the FSX. AESHelp is not needed to run to get AES in the FSX. AESHelp is only used to configure the airports.

When you are at the airport in EDDN, did you see jetways and marshallers there?