Plotowners get a free Airbus X

OleAndreasen

Wow!! I've been a tad busy of late and have not been checking the forum... A free airbus, elections, US expansion scouting going on.... A lot going on!!!

Thanks to Aerosoft, the board and the owners association for all this!

:)

I have a Hangar, I entered the link indicated by Ole, and bought the plane, was not free.

Proof of purchase

-------------------------------------

Aerosoft Download Shop

Dear Customer,

thank you for shopping at Aerosoft Online!

Order Number: 225841 (Please refer to this number in any future correspondance)

You will find all details about your order (including a detailed invoice) at the following location:

Detailed Invoice: NOT INCLUDED FOR SECURITY

These details include your serial codes, download links etc.

Please note that there are various methods of delivery , If you selected a Direct Download you will be offered a download to the product, if you ordered the boxed version this will be shipped to your address. Should you be unclear about the delievery method, you will find information on that on the account detail link shown above.

Date Ordered: Wednesday 29 September, 2010

Serial number(s):

------------------------------------------------------

Airbus X : NOT INCLUDED FOR SECURITY

Products

1 x Airbus X (11235) = 31.89EUR

Version Download

Billing Address

-------------------------------------

Regards

I hope that the hard workers who repaired the runway, do not live far away. I heard something about a 747-400 (maybe KLM) with problems in a engine, that look desperately for a airport for an emergency landing... stay tuned... LOL :lol::P

• 1 month later...

just a silly question

is the Airbus X for free available for new plotowners? (got my plot on halloween) and will the Airbus X for free available for all future plotowners?

Your question is not silly at all. I have forwarded the question to the guys who decides this kind of stuff. Ill get back to you ASAP.

Your question is not silly at all. I have forwarded the question to the guys who decides this kind of stuff. Ill get back to you ASAP.

And dont say we dont work fast here.

I have already gotten an answer from Aerosoft.

The happy news is that the offer is for ALL plotowners - AT ANY TIME. So send a mail to info@andrasfield.com and write your full name, your email address, and the PLOT number you own - and of course that your mail is about how to get the free Airbus X.

And then you will recieve instructions on how to get the excellent aircraft.

And dont say we dont work fast here.

I have already gotten an answer from Aerosoft.

The happy news is that the offer is for ALL plotowners - AT ANY TIME. So send a mail to info@andrasfield.com and write your full name, your email address, and the PLOT number you own - and of course that your mail is about how to get the free Airbus X.

And then you will recieve instructions on how to get the excellent aircraft.

Sorry Ole for the moment this the wrong e-mail address as this goes to me- I am waiting on Aerosoft either to give me the information on how people can claim or who I forward the e-mail on to.

Thanks

Hi there,

I am glad to be back from my trip at long last! In any event, I believe that the following link may contain the necessary info:

http://www.forum.aer...showtopic=39324

Aerosoft was very very prompt in replying to my inquiry in accordance with the above link, and the reply contained the more detailed instructions regarding obtaining the terrific Airbus.

Hope this helps! :)

Sorry Ole for the moment this the wrong e-mail address as this goes to me- I am waiting on Aerosoft either to give me the information on how people can claim or who I forward the e-mail on to.

Thanks

Hi there,

I am glad to be back from my trip at long last! In any event, I believe that the following link may contain the necessary info:

http://www.forum.aer...showtopic=39324

Aerosoft was very very prompt in replying to my inquiry in accordance with the above link, and the reply contained the more detailed instructions regarding obtaining the terrific Airbus.

Hope this helps! :)

Rats.... my own post originally and still I screwed it up. LOL - Its support@aerosoft.com ... but result is the same. You will get your free Airbus X... ;)

• 7 months later...

Hello, I own a plot and haven't recieved the free Airbus X. What information do I need to provide?

Thanks,

Randy Burke

See the post from Ole on the previous page of this thread. It says to email info@andrasfield.com telling them your plot number and they will email you instructions.