Plotowners get a free Airbus X

OleAndreasen

:o Yes guys, you read right. :excl:

Aerosoft wants to show appreciation to those who spent their pocketmoney on not just Andras Field, but also on buying a plot for themselves.

THE OFFER FOR A FREE AIRBUS X, stands for every plotowner - ALSO plotowners who got the plot AFTER September 17.th. If you have a plot, and havent gotten the Airbus X (or another download if you bought the Airbus yourself), then make a reply here and we will guide you.

So all owners of plots in Andras Field, will recieve a FREE download copy of Aerosoft´s brand new Airbus X.:lol: See it

Do I hear YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH´s ??? :D :D :D

I wish I could afford a plot! :angry: Hmm a plot or an i7 upgrade, decisions decisions.

Tried to call Andras Construction, I think they have taken a POETS day today as their cell phones were switched off.

Edit: Fortunately I can get my BE76 on and off the grass strip :lol:

Many thanks to Aerosoft. Great offer. I got it already as a reward for spending a lot hours in the cockpit for Andras Meridian and reading the manuals in the moment ;) Not in the air up to now... And finally thanks to Ole for all of his work for the rest of us ;)

Cheers

Thorsten

It is Monday. :D

I'm guessing we just use the press review option and comment something like "Andras Field plot owner"

No Bruce. Hold it a little

Version 1.20 of the AirbusX is the one for the plot owners - and soon as the version 1.20 is released - word will be out. Patience please!:rolleyes:

Sounds great, thanks for bringing the news, Ole. To the ones not updated about timeline, as to Mathijs last update (talking about few days after Wednesday) I hope for us to have it by the weekend, or early next week (Mathijs, don't worry about the strategy, you're fine :) ). Thanks again, Aerosoft! and another YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!!!

:lol:

As a plot owner who bought this beautiful aircraft already I really hope you can fix something else for free. Within the price limit of course :rolleyes:

Just curious if anyone saw this interesting development (either in the noted publication or elsewhere):

http://www.ibtimes.c...see-through.htm

Hopefully I will be lucky enough to win a bid for a plot, and if so, to be equally as fortunate to receive the referenced, and awesome, Airbus. That is truly a wonderful gesture & gift on Aerosoft's part. If that is the case, and because I know that Aerosoft is another one of the trail blazers in the field of aircraft models for flight simming (and will therefore be following suit, when the time comes, with a similar representation for the sim community), I respectfully request the non-invisible version. B)

So as not to double-up Fred, perhaps you can request the invisible one when Aerosoft releases it!

(Chuckling in jest...although, this does seem to be a pretty cool development.) :lol: