Plots AF04. AF14, AF49 for sale

• Aerosoft

Three more houses available at this moment! AF04, AF14 and A49

As before these plots will stay for sale for 48 hours from this moment. If you are interested send a email to sales@andrasfield.com.

If there is more then one person interested I will ask one of our office babes (I'll probably get skinned now) to draw the winner out of the official Andras Field Hat

Please send the email with information on what plot you are interested in and what the sign at the road side should show. Note all these plots have been build up already.

• AF04 is a spacious plot with a nice 3 bedroom house with a smallish hangar but a 4 car garage. It goes on sale for 35 Euro.
    04.jpg
    • AF14 is smallish but has a very modern and comfortable 2 bedroom house. It goes on sale for 30 Euro
      14.jpg

[*]AF49 is one of the largest and most prestigious plots on Andras Field. The large house and hangar are fit for a CEO, it goes for 40 Euro.

49.jpg

041449.jpg

Hi there,

Well, I have tossed my name in the hat for this round too! Email was sent a short while ago. I hope that I am very lucky and end up with one of these beautiful properties (AF-49 is my first choice). If I am fortunate, my wife and I wish to have you all over for some delicious BBQ & some of our terrific Ketel One concoctions! ;)

Good luck to all the others who are seeking one of these properties as well!

Blue skies everyone!

I got my name in the hat, like #49 too, tho I would ask the groundskeeper to take out the tennis court, neither my wife or I are tennis players, could replace it with some trees like FSene's place :) I like the unique architecture, it looks like a place my Andorian avatar might live in :) It also looks like the hangar could be reinforced and a helipad put on top LOL Anyway good luck to everyone.

Cheers

TJ

I got my name in the hat, too. If I am one of the happy future inhabitants I'll will promise you a great Pool-Inauguration celebration. Cause the sun is shining every day in Andras Field B)

Of course we will also have a lot of beer on this party! Oktoberfest is starting tomorrow and i will fly in some beer barrels from the Wiesn with my PC-12

ozapft is! Prost!

:beer3_s:

EDIT: and if the sun isn't shining - the pool will be heated, says my wife! :D

Plot AF04 goes to Evan (Virtual Aviation Experience)

Plot AF14 goes Clemens Lamijon

Plot AF49 goes to Henk Altena

As usual, a warm welcome from the board. We hope that you will enjoy this place as much as we do.

If you have any questions about the airpark - please ask Fredrik, your fearless leader.

And please look at our VA - Andras Meridian Airlines, and the AA-Club.Both takes members and you even start on level two in the VA if you are a member of the AA-Club

Hi guys,

Thanks very much for the welcome. Hope we will have a lot of fun at the airpark. Next week, when I'm back from Austria, I will join the AAC.

Hope to see you soon at Andras airport and park.

Keep tthem flying! :rolleyes:

Henk

• Aerosoft

I want to know how Mathijs got Kiki to hold that paper. :lol:

We printed all the mails out, folded them in two and put some lemonade on the. Then put them on the ground and waited until Kiki picked one up.

Biggest problem was reading the name afterward actually. Slight miscalculation in the plan.

We printed all the mails out, folded them in two and put some lemonade on the. Then put them on the ground and waited until Kiki picked one up.

Biggest problem was reading the name afterward actually. Slight miscalculation in the plan.

Mathijs

You have way to much spare time on your hands laugh.gif

:hahaha_s:

I think this is the most exceptional "office babe" I ever saw and your picking method is truly worth a special prize !!!! I wish you posted a video of this....

By the way, other companys have such office babes as well....

officehorse.jpg

:D This method of selection will be very hard to top.

No wonder I didn't get chosen this time. I never really connected to horses. Guess I'll keep writing those mails.

If you could maybe use a dog next time - I can send you some Salami to attach to my mail :D

I think I'll fly something with a little more range and faster than a C172...A Citation, perhaps. But only during regulation-approved hours, of course. :P

I'll also have to find a prop for sale to house at Andras, in the "Driveway", as well. For shorter hops.

Well, congrats to the new owners, well done fellas.

So roll on the next three...

Is there some period in time where you won't accept any new bids and try to clear the backlog of existing prospective residents? If my luck goes true to form, I might have to wait until Aerosoft FS2015 is released :lol:

Cheers,

Well, congrats to the new owners, well done fellas.

So roll on the next three...

Is there some period in time where you won't accept any new bids and try to clear the backlog of existing prospective residents? If my luck goes true to form, I might have to wait until Aerosoft FS2015 is released :lol:

Cheers,

My question would be, when the airpark sales get to the point where houses are getting further and further away from the airfield.....will they build a high rise condo? Looks like maybe the only way I will get a place!