Inserting new waypoints in the flightplan

Rosario Manzo

Hi

First, let me say that, even if I consider myself an hardcore simmer, i'm really enjoying ABusX. It's nice to concentrate on the left seat only. The visual model, the VC and sounds are an unparalled quality, really easy on frames, so thanks to all team for the great work.

I have some problems when inserting new waypoints (for a sid or a star, generally). Sometimes happens that the new waypoint overwrites the one i click on.

Example:

LIRN/LIRF

LIRN

ISKIA

PNZ

CIRCE

LAT

LIRF

If I try to insert SOR before ISKIA, ISKIA is deleted and substituted by SOR.

It doesn't happen sistematically, and never happens when adding points before arrival airport.

Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks again and keep up the great work.

P.S. I also have the nose-diving problem when disengaging AP, but I've seen it will be solved in the next SP.

• Aerosoft

Hi

First, let me say that, even if I consider myself an hardcore simmer, i'm really enjoying ABusX. It's nice to concentrate on the left seat only. The visual model, the VC and sounds are an unparalled quality, really easy on frames, so thanks to all team for the great work.

I have some problems when inserting new waypoints (for a sid or a star, generally). Sometimes happens that the new waypoint overwrites the one i click on.

Example:

LIRN/LIRF

LIRN

ISKIA

PNZ

CIRCE

LAT

LIRF

If I try to insert SOR before ISKIA, ISKIA is deleted and substituted by SOR.

It doesn't happen sistematically, and never happens when adding points before arrival airport.

Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks again and keep up the great work.

P.S. I also have the nose-diving problem when disengaging AP, but I've seen it will be solved in the next SP.

I have not seen this myself but I got to do a test flight this afternoon and will do Napoli to Roma, Been a while since I flown there! I will try to insert the codes and see if I can repeat it.

I've had this happen too, usually when manually entering the SID.  Easily resolved, you just have to reinsert the deleted way point.

Only problem is that it doesn't seem to happen with any consistency, just an occasional problem every now and again.

Cheers

Richard

• Aerosoft

Real weather gave me some of the worst turbulence I ever had to fight on approach to LIRF. But at the last moment it smoothed out and was able to let Autoland handle it.

Could not repeat the issue with the waypoints but I will talk it over with Finn and see if he has any ideas.

Hello!

The issue persists in version 1.20.

May you please try to reproduce this?

I have loaded this FS flightplan in the MCDU, I have used the A320 IAE:

YBBN LAV GAMBL CFS YSCH

The insertion of the points for the SID led to an overwrite of the waypoints LAV, GAMBL and CFS.

Thanks in advance.

Rosario Manzo, IT

I have this issue also, but it only occurs when there is more than one waypoint with the same name. When I then choose and enter the waypoint, the next existing waypoint in the flight plan is automatically deleted. If I then re-enter the deleted waypoint and get another multiple choice it will repeat this process with the next and so on.

Sometimes I can end up having to re-enter the entire flight plan as I go along. However if the waypoint is unique I can manually enter it wherever I like in the flight plan with no issue .

Most curious.

Oh, and if the waypoint I want isn't featured on the multiple choice screen, and I then return to the flight plan, the consecutive waypoint is still automatically deleted.

• Upvote 1

I have this issue also, but it only occurs when there is more than one waypoint with the same name. When I then choose and enter the waypoint, the next existing waypoint in the flight plan is automatically deleted. If I then re-enter the deleted waypoint and get another multiple choice it will repeat this process with the next and so on.

Yes, I can confirm this.

• Upvote 1