Appr doesn't work on air

artuncs

Hi Guys,

Sorry Aerosoft people. half day I searched the forum, read step by step guide, watching you tube videos but I couldn't get my answear. Problem is Appr button doesn't work on air, on the ground no problem before takeoff or after landing works perfect (light comes on) but after take off in one minute I try no change. Maybe that is a small issue but I need your help for my answear please.

Regards

Erhan M. Artuc THY FSO

Hi Guys,

Sorry Aerosoft people. half day I searched the forum, read step by step guide, watching you tube videos but I couldn't get my answear. Problem is Appr button doesn't work on air, on the ground no problem before takeoff or after landing works perfect (light comes on) but after take off in one minute I try no change. Maybe that is a small issue but I need your help for my answear please.

Regards

Erhan M. Artuc THY FSO

The fact that it does of course work is the problem.

You will need to list exactly what it is you are doing and hope that somebody is able spot where you are making a mistake.

The fact that it does of course work is the problem.

You will need to list exactly what it is you are doing and hope that somebody is able spot where you are making a mistake.

Thanks Paul,

As I said it works on the ground before take off and after landing, I just tried in the morning again planned route from Ltac to Ltba airport, when approaching, afer sadik intersection (3000ft, speed 200kt, flaps1) I pressed Loc button and with no problem it catched localiser then when G/S start to move I press Appr button but no change no ligt comes on, G/S comes and go down no any reaction on aircfart, finally I disable auto control and landing manual. After vac rwy I press Appr button it works without problem ligt comes on.

Erhan M. Artuc

THY FSO

And are you 100% sure you got an ILS with course inserted on the MCDU?

ils.jpg

Thanks for reply,

Yes enabled LS button and correct ILS with Course. I flew more then 10 times to different airports all is the same problem. On the ground works but when on air doesn't.

• Aerosoft

Thanks for reply,

Yes enabled LS button and correct ILS with Course. I flew more then 10 times to different airports all is the same problem. On the ground works but when on air doesn't.

Mmrgh... that makes no sense what so ever. I seriously doubt it is a bug as that would affect a few thousand other users but at the same time I can not imagine anything in FSX that could cause it. A incorrect system setting is by far the most likely cause.

Can you confirm you have followed the step by step guide fully?

Mmrgh... that makes no sense what so ever. I seriously doubt it is a bug as that would affect a few thousand other users but at the same time I can not imagine anything in FSX that could cause it. A incorrect system setting is by far the most likely cause.

Can you confirm you have followed the step by step guide fully?

Hi again,

Bingo, I sold out the problem, problem is my saitek X52, after airborne when switch to Autofly (Ap1) just for one time I push my saitek throttle full and pull back then works. I do not know is it still bug but even I'm happy to use bus like that:rolleyes:

Thanks to everyone tried to help me.