Window Blanks in PaintKit?

scarebus

Does anyone know if there is a way to blank out windows in the painkit cos I have been trying for the last week and can't seem to do it!! I think it is something to do with the actual windows are part of the shading group/layer which I don't think you can change... I've tried. If anyone knows a way please let me know cos I like to have the correct window config for the paints that I do

Does anyone know if there is a way to blank out windows in the painkit cos I have been trying for the last week and can't seem to do it!! I think it is something to do with the actual windows are part of the shading group/layer which I don't think you can change... I've tried. If anyone knows a way please let me know cos I like to have the correct window config for the paints that I do

Hmm, open the _B.PSD (Night) files and delete the windows there. If the windows are still visible (night glow) I suspect the same as above and are coded in the .air file which cannot be edited.