Airbus X version 1.20

The file has been send to an additional 35 people. But a lot of people just did not add their serial and those are ignored. The other will all get an answer, and we'll send out a few more test copies later.

Hello,

I have sent to you my serial number but I did not get an answer.

Iñigo

Why are here so many people nervous?

We can all be really happy that there is such a great support offered by Aerosoft, even on a weekend! This is really not normal!

Be patient...

Greetings

Sash

Yes, that issue (a complete surprise to us) is solved.

Thanks Mathijis:) That was my only issue. So happy it was fixed so quickly and can now get to my destination on-time:)

Good work on a great product!

Simon

Does anybody know if we have to uninstall the V1.11 once the V 1.20 is ready? because they said it`s a new build and i have lots of liveries so i just want to know

so i don`t download anymore...Thank you:lol: and looking forward to this new update.

They probably have all the testers they need, hence, no replies to email requests for the update. If they have 100's of people testing, that will mean 100's of configurations to look at and unravel in troubleshooting.....which means more time to develop/Fix.

It's out when it's out. Fly something else in the meantime or just wait......this thread is getting silly:lol: ......I want I want I want....sounds like my 5 year old nephew here.

Befor the man here starts crying. Again, with explanations, see the the footnote.

Just registered my copy. I thought that would be done automatically on buying the product in the shop. Ok, so, now any chance to get the test version (unsupported)? ;-) ***

*** This is a smily and means: just kidding. So, please don't annoy me...

I know that enough people are testing the new Version at the time. I try to give/put constructive help/posts in this forum. And If you would look, you would see this. So, somtime I should be able ask for a thing.

silly is to say it´s released on monday and then make no new statement and delay the release of a patch that MIGHT turn this is bus into a plane instead of being full of bugs. it´s ridiculous to tell the people to leave a payware addon in the hangar. hello, aerosoft we paid money for this...just to remind you.

Yes I agree with you and I'm just as frustrated and annoyed by the premature release of this product - But! it's being fixed, hopefully, and there's no point in hassling Aerosoft as it won't change the release date.

• Upvote 1

it won´t change that´s right but aersosoft does many things regarding this addon that is simply a real no go for me. and i just hope that many people will see this and agree so that they maybe have to change their arrogant opinions on some things.

I'm completely agree with you. I think the excellent visual quality of the Airbus does not correspond with the nullity of the systems ! Did you notice for example about the speedbrakes in flight, 2 parts on the left wing and 3 parts on the right wing, it's not serious. It's not correct for the guys who made the visual part, because they made better than PMDG and however it's a very good addon team. When I see this beautifull aircraft and his cockpit, I'm excited to fly with it, and when I begin to prepare my flight, I'm angry. Many people say about the call outs with the great "retard" at the same moment we hear 40, 30 etc... It's not the most difficult to make for this aircraft, so why miss seriousness ? This Airbus could have been the best aircraft for MSFS X, but it's for the moment and regrettably for a long time I think a half of a plane.

• Upvote 3

it won´t change that´s right but aersosoft does many things regarding this addon that is simply a real no go for me. and i just hope that many people will see this and agree so that they maybe have to change their arrogant opinions on some things.

I can't let this post go without commenting. Aerosoft have been everything but arrogant in their approach to this product. They clearly spelled out what was included in the product prior to it's release; if you or anyone else is unable to read a forum or determine whether the product is right for you then I'm sorry but that is your problem.

If you want arrogance then try visiting a certain add-on company that lives on the AVSIM forums......

• Upvote 3

i can read. i can read the manual and there they state things that are not happening in the bus. i can also read arrogant answers like: don´t fly the bus till the patch is out. patch will come on monday...it´s monday today... i don´t see any patch or any excuse why it isn´t there.i can read arrogant answers like:don´t use the external poweras a workaround. i can read arrogant answers like:sorry this is a limitation of fsx we can´t change that though other company can.

it´s arrogant to use paying customers as beta testers and more arrogant is that they don´t make any comment on threads like this. and say we are sorry for this bug we try to solve it. they had enough time before they released the download version to fix things.now they had also time after they released the download version.

they said there will be no fix for the descend issue (unless you have more than 5 waypoints) which means they sell a box version of an airbus that is not able to descent automaticlly, although they stated in their manual and on the feature list that it can do that. so it´s simply a lie,arrogant ,fooling customers and ridiculous

Hi,

I've not purchased this product yet due to problems with FSX but from reading the posts I thought I'd mention something about some people's attitudes.

Ertan I think your attitude towards Aerosoft is quite demanding and rather rude........,I'm sure the guys at Aerosoft have a life & familes outside of flight sim so why don't you just have a little patients.

The support for the Airbus X is far better than one particular Airbus product and also the patches that have been produced I think have been very quick and

"I think what balus posted was spot on" I appreciate your a paying customer and that's what I am to one Airbus company but I don't keep pestering them all the time.....We all have to wait for things from time to time....So I say let Aerosoft do what they have to do for the next version 1.20 and have some patients at least,well that's my pennies worth also why can't people add there name when they send a post.....Is it so difficult.....I think the support provided by Aerosoft is second to none. Again I may not have a right to comment with not having this product just yet but thought some people!!!!!

I wait to see If I get slatted for my comments :rolleyes: lol

Rgds

Jason

• Upvote 1

If anyone is interested in a detailed review of AirbusX from today, unfortunately only in German:

http://simflight.de/...osoft-airbus-x/

Thanks for the post, I'm reading it now - in English. Go to the site, highlight the review, right click, select Translate with Bing.

Takes about a minute of so after I selected - Translate the website - German detected. - to English. Neat stuff and its free.

RayM

I was not very impressed with the review. Seems like the real pilot of an Airbus didn't think the FTW correctly reflected that of his bus. Well, duh!. Here is my response posted at their website.

"Thanks for the review. I can not read German so I used Bing to translate. The translator is about as good as the review. Lots of misunderstood verbage.

I would bet Oskar would be in heaven with a review of the fsx Vertical Reality Simulations F-18-E Superbug – a true Fly-By-Wire simulation. But, then He has probably never seen one up close.

The point is that 98% of the fsx simmers that will fly the Aerosoft A320x will never, ever visit the cockpit of a real Airbus. So what’s the big deal. Do you really think you can buy a factual simulator of an Airbus A320 FBW system for 40 euros?"

I suppose it is not good enough that the external model is near perfect and the VC is best seen to date in fsx, if it doesn't smell like a real airbus and doesn't feel like a real airbus then it really isn't ready for prime time. I think the reviewers were trying to convince the readers that the real airbus is so complicated and the systems so interdependent that it cannot be duplicated. That sounds like its more from the French camp than German to me.

RayM

USA

• Upvote 1

if i do mistakes in my job for what i get money it´s the same...aerosoft is a company and they take your money and they should give something worth for it. and they should give it full functionally and in the time they promised..it´s that simple. it´s everywhere in life like this.just those software developers think they can do what they want.

Hopefully you will never do any mistakes on your job, otherwise you wouldn't get any money.

I know i will get a fully functional Airbus X. Come on, it will take a few days and nobody is talking about the teething troubles. It's not like I've payed for a product and will never hear anything from the seller. We all know, that they are working hardly to fix the bugs and they will release updates step by step. Damn you must MS hate.

Hello Folks,

There was a lot of people that applied to test the V1.20 of the bus. Those that received the file know that they got in those that didn't Mathijs apologises as he said he had enough testers.

np

• Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello,

I would like to know where this actulizacion release. From simmarket page, but still download version 1.11

If you're asking if the next update (1.20) has been released, the answer is not yet. It sounds like you bought it from SimMarket. If so, when it's released, you should find it there. The release looks like it's now Friday, but it could be later. They won't release it until they're satisfied it fixed the bugs they said it would AND it doesn't add new ones.