Airbus X version 1.20

Cool! It's out! :) (For those who are interested: I uploaded a new version of my personal procedure- and checklist, also called version 1.20 (so it's clear that the pdf is about this new Airbus X version). Check it out here!A lot has changed due to the awesome new approach mode, which I really love!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well.... what can i say about the new update...

I'm (still) not happy with 1.20, ok ok ok, it's getting to M0.78, but when climbing N1 70-80% and 2500ft p/m?

If i'm climbing i want to set my speed to 315 and i want to climb full climb power!! Not with a maximum of 2500ft p/m.

The plane is just too "easy" to fly.

Anyone having the same feeling?

Before you start complaining, where did you get the infomation, that 315kts climb speed is a proofed value. ;)

You should post links to videos only when you are sure that it is available everywhere and avoid music that might be copyright protected! :angry:

thanks for the advice, i'm new here!

SimMarket has the updated plane if you go to your account and re-download it.

Added my information to Aerosoft's support but didn't see a way to get an updated plane, just manuals etc.

All good anyhow. Simmarket didn't take long to get the new one out.

I AM reallly dissapointed in your product. I was anxious to wait for the 1.20, downloaded it today, installed it, and still. FSX crashes when you try to exit the game, it is unable to selectly move the altitude/speed knob, and I could understand why you cant allow a mouse to be used as a yoke/throttle, but I and others see more sophisticated aircraft softwares out there today that use the mouse as well for these operations and are more advanced then this Airbus X which is funny how you say its advanced yet still simple to use? Sorry thats just (Censored). By now you can tell i am really disappointed in your product, and because this was a download, money cannot be refunded. So I will look into this matter more, and contact my lawyer. Because this is truly a waste of money.

Why do you think there are hardly ANY videos on Youtube with the AIRBUS X? Because none have the chance to get this working properly.

Why are you doing this Aerosoft? Do you guys desperatly need money? You did not do your homework before thinking of creating such aircraft, you did not see the consequences/ concerns before this happened, and now.. your working on the CRJ!?!? Who cannot see that this is just ridiculous.

$40.55 to me was stolen, ok so you think im pushing it overthrottle just for $40.55, but you add up all the customers who purchased this aircraft and you will be shocked of how much money you have taken for a product that looked* nice. Here in Canada an the US- we have our freedom of speech, and I swear that I know I am not the only one who is experiencing this right now. I dont mean to brag, but my system is top notch, and It still cannot run this software addon (Yes i used ajoystick).

So Aerosoft, what will you do now? Design a CRJ that will be twice as ridiculous as the Airbus X is? They doo say Looks are Decieving, and if you have any empathy or even care in your customers, you'd keep this post open so others can explain how they feel about it, whether good, or not, it be their say.

This is in the books, and you just lost yourself a long term customer.

Be prepared for legal action. Though chances are slim for you do have your own system set for downloaded products, this matter will be taken into high priority and a response will be issued as soon as possible.

• Upvote 4

Before you start complaining, where did you get the infomation, that 315kts climb speed is a proofed value. ;)

I guess you didn't understand what i was trying to say. Or my English is badhuh.gif

My opinion is that the behavior after 1.20 is still too limited, compared to other aircrafts (climbingperformance)

And about the 315 knots.... I didn't say that i refer to something, it's just what my experience is with other planes... They are ABLE to do it, but this Airbus not.

Rest is ok. wink.gif

• Upvote 1

I have also these problems with this airbus crash alot and before v1 i can't stear the plane so it goes to the left side of the runway,

and keep the plain in air is also a big problem.

For me no Airbus x i uninstalled i go fly the Wilco airbus mabey thats better for me.

I wish that this airbus can controlled by a Xbox 360 controller but it seems not if it was then it wil fix the fun for me but im really unhappy atm :angry:

• Upvote 3

I have also these problems with this airbus crash alot and before v1 i can't stear the plane so it goes to the left side of the runway,

and keep the plain in air is also a big problem.

For me no Airbus x i uninstalled i go fly the Wilco airbus mabey thats better for me.

I wish that this airbus can controlled by a Xbox 360 controller but it seems not if it was then it wil fix the fun for me but im really unhappy atm :angry:

thank you for sharing your thoughts!:)

• Upvote 1

Thank you Aerosoft for updating to v1.20 I am satisfied with this version.

I just scheduled a full fly from point A to B and no problems.

And I am also planning to buy for advanced version of the aircraft.

• Deputy Sheriffs

FSX crashes when you try to exit the game, it is unable to selectly move the altitude/speed knob,

Hmm, the AirbusX runs fine on my machine no crashes at all, so something must be wrong with my installation

and I could understand why you cant allow a mouse to be used as a yoke/throttle,

If it is so important to, you could have checked before

Why do you think there are hardly ANY videos on Youtube with the AIRBUS X? Because none have the chance to get this working properly.

You are right, there only aprox. 20 videos on Youtube with AirbusX, but there should be at least some hundreds since its release about 3 weeks ago :rolleyes:

Well, the rest of your post is not worth to comment.

• Upvote 2

• Deputy Sheriffs

Can you tell me what has and hasn't changed caused I've simply lost the plot!

part of the readme.txt:

HISTORY

release

Some tweaks to the ND/PFD like showing the tuned VOR different.

two changes to the Vol6-StepbyStep guide and addition of a page showing a standard approach

some tweaks to FBW system to increase climb speed (not perfect yet)

Autobrakes changed

Outer wingtank qty going negative issue solved

Added autothrottle disconnect sound

Autoland adjustments (but it still needs the correct weight!)

QNH in MCDU now accepts InHg too

Better climb perfomance

Spoiler arming changed to non FSX standard (right click to arm)

Nose wheel animation changed

All installer issues fixed

If "CONF 3" is choosen on PERF APPR page, then landing checklist will command flaps 3 instead of flaps FULL

Autoland light now lights up when conditions are not right

Update rate of PFD and ND increased

Tuned VOR now not shown when aircraft is on top of it

Slow climb speed

Nosedive when descending through 100 ft AGL in manual control solved

Wingview problem (inner wing missing) solved

Speed tape begins with 30 kt, numbers start with 40 kt solved

White boxes for 10 sec around FMA-announcements added

THR RED ACC and ENG OUT ACC - altitudes are changing depending on the FL

ND shows no heading bug in ARC mode

Autothrottle disarm sound

During approach -> set speed according to flaps setting down to Vapp speed - now also works with AP off

The MCDU PERF-page should always show the present flight-phase

On a managed flight, the FMA should show "speed" and not "THR CLB" after reaching cruise altitude

FD vertical bar moves in wrong direction solved

Flight number in MCDU clearing results in CLR entering into your flight number (Just enter a new number ontop of the old)

Still no "FLARE" on FMA for some user for some reason

Furter improvements to Autoland

ROLL OUT mode added (keep runway heading)

Unrelevant warnings and cautions not shown from cold and dark and during startup, like hydraulic warnings

Eyepoint adjustments

Managed throttle mode FMA’s corrected

Custom lights “pixel” removed

Vol 6 manual updated to include speed management on landing

I AM reallly dissapointed in your product. I was anxious to wait for the 1.20, downloaded it today, installed it, and still. FSX crashes when you try to exit the game, it is unable to selectly move the altitude/speed knob, and I could understand why you cant allow a mouse to be used as a yoke/throttle, but I and others see more sophisticated aircraft softwares out there today that use the mouse as well for these operations and are more advanced then this Airbus X which is funny how you say its advanced yet still simple to use? Sorry thats just (Censored). By now you can tell i am really disappointed in your product, and because this was a download, money cannot be refunded. So I will look into this matter more, and contact my lawyer. Because this is truly a waste of money.

Why are you doing this Aerosoft? Do you guys desperatly need money? You did not do your homework before thinking of creating such aircraft, you did not see the consequences/ concerns before this happened, and now.. your working on the CRJ!?!? Who cannot see that this is just ridiculous.

$40.55 to me was stolen, ok so you think im pushing it overthrottle just for $40.55, but you add up all the customers who purchased this aircraft and you will be shocked of how much money you have taken for a product that looked* nice. Here in Canada an the US- we have our freedom of speech, and I swear that I know I am not the only one who is experiencing this right now. I dont mean to brag, but my system is top notch, and It still cannot run this software addon (Yes i used ajoystick).

So Aerosoft, what will you do now? Design a CRJ that will be twice as ridiculous as the Airbus X is? They doo say Looks are Decieving, and if you have any empathy or even care in your customers, you'd keep this post open so others can explain how they feel about it, whether good, or not, it be their say.

This is in the books, and you just lost yourself a long term customer.

Be prepared for legal action. Though chances are slim for you do have your own system set for downloaded products, this matter will be taken into high priority and a response will be issued as soon as possible.

Sorry guys but I just cannot let this one go........

This is ridiculous and absurd. Despite the fact that this Airbus does work and there's thousands of players flying and enjoying it on a daily basis (not saying is bug free, I'm just saying that it does work) the overall idea of consulting a lawyer it's simply unbelievable. Either you have one in your family with a lot of time to waste or you don't have the slightest clue of what that means. You're complaining about spending $40 into an add on that you cannot use (whereas at least 50% might be your fault), but have no problem giving a couple of thousand dollars to a lawyer to basically end up getting nowhere ?? Now, to me, that's living in never never land !! Seriously. Do you even know what you're talking about ?? Perhaps, you would be much better of spending more time trying to figure out FSX and actually LEARN how it works and less complaining and writing this kind of unrealistic posts.

I truly hope you get back on earth with us one of these days. Good luck

Will

• Upvote 1

The sound loop clicks are very noticeable (loud and many more of them ) with V1.20...I'm going to install V.111 in to a dummy FSX folder and copy over the old sounds as they were fine.

• Upvote 1

I'm doing the very first V1.20 flight right now. So far all the little annoying problems are not there anymore, take off was as smooth as silk and everything is in perfect order. Great work Aerosoft !!!

Edited at the end of the flight.

Everything worked as expected for this intended target of add on. As far as I'm concerned and FSX related I will be flying this bird for a long time to come and can't wait for a more complex and advanced version to come out.

Thank again for providing so much fun......

Cheers

Will

Sorry,but with 1.20 the problem with N1 still when take-off.Is inferior about 10% of indicated.For me is a big problem for short runway.

P.s.After take-off the N1 accellerate to target.I don't have the acceleration pack installed for your interest..The plane return in hangar:angry:

Cristiano Bonfiglioli

• Upvote 3

Sorry guys but I just cannot let this one go........

This is ridiculous and absurd. Despite the fact that this Airbus does work and there's thousands of players flying and enjoying it on a daily basis (not saying is bug free, I'm just saying that it does work) the overall idea of consulting a lawyer it's simply unbelievable. Either you have one in your family with a lot of time to waste or you don't have the slightest clue of what that means. You're complaining about spending $40 into an add on that you cannot use (whereas at least 50% might be your fault), but have no problem giving a couple of thousand dollars to a lawyer to basically end up getting nowhere ?? Now, to me, that's living in never never land !! Seriously. Do you even know what you're talking about ?? Perhaps, you would be much better of spending more time trying to figure out FSX and actually LEARN how it works and less complaining and writing this kind of unrealistic posts.

I truly hope you get back on earth with us one of these days. Good luck

Will

i got more people that have those problems so i buy the wilco airbus or mabey the justfligh A320 yea way better then this joke.:lol:

• Upvote 2

i got more people that have those problems so i buy the wilco airbus or mabey the justfligh A320 yea way better then this joke.:lol:

Good for you !! Still don't understand what are you doing in this forum if is such a joke.........

• Upvote 2

Hi,

With the new version 1.20 I can't find in the forum or product page if it mentions the SID / STAR function has been added? Or will this be implemented using Navigraph at a later date?

Secondly will this work fine on Windows 7 32 bit? Also from reading various messages are you best to use a proper throttle gauge like saitek rather than a normal joystick? hope somebody doesn't mind answering my few questions?

Thanks

Jason

Well, V1.20 is not great for me either....New thing with the spoiler not retracting and the issue above ( which is seriously annoying especially with headphones ) but I'm not going to bang on about it - bored of it's ongoing issues now.......I'll just move on to a better plane and I won't use this one til it's fixed....ho hum :)

• Upvote 3

Hi,

With the new version 1.20 I can't find in the forum or product page if it mentions the SID / STAR function has been added? Or will this be implemented using Navigraph at a later date?

Secondly will this work fine on Windows 7 32 bit? Also from reading various messages are you best to use a proper throttle gauge like saitek rather than a normal joystick? hope somebody doesn't mind answering my few questions?

Thanks

Jason

Hi Jason,

No there's no SID & STARS with this version of the Airbus X. It supports Navigraph because you can update the database and be able to insert all the way points for a SID/STAR manually, not in a traditional Airbus way. The introduction of full SID/STARS support is intended for the Advanced version that will be coming out next.

Yes it works well on either Windows 7 32 or 64 bit as long as you take care of some basic details like permissions, privileges, etc.

Yes. The use of a good quality controller is always recommended but a decent Joystick can also do just fine.

Hope this clears it a little.

Cheers

Will

• Upvote 1

Just installed it, tried it and probably not use it anymore. Sorry but this one will stay just eyecandy. It have not really much in common with an Airbus, and probably will never have except the look.

Designwise an outstanding model but thats it, sorry....

Sven

• Upvote 5